Part 3

Y/N's pov:Since our show since yesterday, the heroes of this earth could be contacting us anytime, and we'll wait for that

Y/N's pov:
Since our show since yesterday, the heroes of this earth could be contacting us anytime, and we'll wait for that. As i was fiddling with my web shooters, i glanced at my remaining teammates finding ways to kill time, and while doing just that, i smelled smoke closeby.
"Guys, you smell that?" I asked Tony and Nat. They raised their heads and saw smoke in the empire state building
"We gotta go kid." Stark said as he tapped on his reactor twice before jumping off and fly his way to the smoke after his suit manifested. I quickly swung away aswell.

Gwen's pov:
Great, the other spiderman and ironman is in action again, but this time, me and mr stark can have a, chat with those copycats. I equipped my web shooters and began swinging towards the burning building.
"Mr stark, where are you at?" I questioned in the comms
"On the way kid, just get there first." Stark answered. I then hurried her way to the building to find, the ironman, already saving people with the other spiderman.
"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." I groaned as i get closer to the building when i glanced on the other spiderman. Damn, he's got a nice suit
He then webbed someone up and tossed them outside before the building exploded, just in time .
I quickly webbed him up and punch him. He then propelled himself away using his webs, not on my watch though. I finally caught up to him after a good chase, and held him down.
"Who are you?!!" I questioned angrily
"Jus... Let me go, and i'll tell you." He answered difficultly as i let him stand
"My name is Y/N Y/L/N." He answered as his mask opened up. Y/N is spiderman? Man, what kind of technology does this guy have? And why is he kinda hot?
"I'm from another universe, or another dimension." He stated.
"Thank god, i thought your my Y/N," I accidentally said that made him turn away, blushing hard.
"No i mean, this universe's version of Y/N." I cleared up
"I see." He answered as he turns to look back at me
"Come with me, me and this universe's iron man would like to have a talk between you and your version of iron man."
"Will do." He answered as he swung behind me and we were going to meet mr stark.

Y/N's pov:
"Stark, we got our invite, i'm sending you my live coordinates, just tail us okay?"
"Yep, on my way." Stark answered with sarcasm as i approach a large tower with a name largely written over it. Stark