SONG OF CONFLICT

song of conflict _
avatar, the last airbender fanfiction.

FIRE BURNS
WATER HEALS

FIRE LOVES
WATER FEELS

what you seek,
is seeking you.

CAST

Jack De Sena / Sokka
Zach Tyler Eisen / Aang
Dante Basco / Zuko
Michaela Jill Murphy / Toph Beifong
Mae Whitman / Kalaena & Katara
Jennie Kwan / Suki
Mako / Uncle Iroh
+ the rest of the cast & participants.

she lives between the water of her tears,
and the fire of her love.

YOUR FATHER'S BLOOD WILL BE YOUR BLOOD,
UNTIL YOU'RE BOTH ROTTING IN THE GROUND.

WHEN YOU STARE IN THE MIRROR, HIS FACE WILL
BE GLARING BACK AT YOU WITH UTTER DISDAIN
AND DISAPPOINTMENT ONLY A FATHER CAN
TRULY HAVE.

(c)2024, PKATERLNA.

WARNINGS: this book will contain violence, abandonment, war, death, blood, gore, verbal and emotional abuse, and child disappointment.

DISCLAIMER: i do not own this series, as well as the plot that comes with it - i only own my character 'Kalaena' and her backstory and such. I also own her plot with every single individual: sokka, toph, aang, katara, zuko and iroh ect.

AUTHORS NOTE: Kalaena is Katara's twin, yes! And Kalaena is only older than Katara by 11 minutes.

I'm just going to spoil this now, so i don't have to explain it later (it is complicated and i'm still trying to work with it myself, so bare with me) but Kalaena can master 3 elements. Water, fire and air. She can master Earth as well, but that will be dormant until late book 2, perhaps?

I know that this is not and cannot be possible, because only the Avatar can master the 4 elements, and i can confirm that Kalaena is no avatar. i'm just trying to play around with this book atm / air and earth might not even happen 🤷🏽‍♀️ everything can change in a blink of an eye.