Awakened

Raynare is holding Twilight Healing in both of her hands.

Raynare: Yes! I've been lusting after this power for years! Those miserable hearts are in the palm of my hand... perfect.

Raynare moves Twilight Healing close to her chest as she absorbs it, blinding everyone with a flash of green light. When everyone gets their vision back, Raynare is seen laughing while covered in a green Aura.

Raynare: I'll be beloved. I'll be the most powerful fallen angel there is! All those pricks who screwed me over are going to regret it!

Issei: Oh screw you!

Issei charges toward the Legions of stray priests, all wielding light swords as one of them swings his sword down toward Issei, making Issie block with his Sacred Gear pushing tye guy away before kicking him further but Issei turns around only to see a light sword being swung down towards him only for it to be stopped by Kiba holding it back with his Holy Eraser making the light of the sword fade and vanish before Kiba pushes him back and Koneko caught him on his back and threw him away.

Another stray priest aims his gun at Kiba, who redirects the gun, leaving him open for a kick to the chest from Koneko. Issei watches as the two of them hold off the stray priests.

Issei: Kiba! And Koneko! Thank you!

Issei speeds past the battling forces towards the cross Asia is being held on.

Issei: Asia!

Issei makes it to the top of the stairs as Raynare steps aside.

Raynare: You deserve a reward for making it this far.

She snaps her fingers, making the chain holding Asia up vanish as she falls limply with Issei catching her.

Issei: I got you! It's me! Are you okay?

Asia opens her eyes weakly.

Asia: Issei... you came.

Issei: Yeah, and we're not out yet... so stay with me.

Asia: Kay.

Raynare: Go ahead and take the girl. I got what I needed.

Issei: You crazy bitch...! Put her sacred Gear back where you found it, right now!

Raynare: Soooo tough... Sorry. I had to betray my superiors to snag that little gem. Unfortunately for you, you're about to become my dénouement. But the good news is... you get to die together.

Kiba slashes at another priest, killing him.

Kiba: Issei! 'Fraid they've got the upper hand!

Issei: You know I can't believe... I ever wanted to be with you.

Raynare: As if I couldn't tell you were a virgin the first time I saw you. Made my job easier, you pansies will believe anything if you think you'll get your pole greased.

Issei: I actually liked you... or Yuma.

Raynare: (Yuma voice) Sweetie! That was the point! I needed you to play superhero to my damsel in distress. Poor thing. You wanted to believe it so badly that you never even caught on. I wish you could see your face! It makes the torture of spending so much time with you worth it!

Issei: Why...? Why would you even let it go that far...? You had to've known it was pointless from the start... why let me worry so much about that stupid date?

Raynare: Hahahahaha! Don't worry... That date was everything a girl like me could want... I was so bored the whole time I couldn't wait to kill you.

Issei: What wrong with you?