9- relationship?

Valentina's pov:

I lead Charles into my hotel room and immediately shut the door.

"You're so beautiful, you drive me insane" he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slammed my lips onto his. His hands slid up my thighs lifting my skirt slightly. I didn't care, I wanted him so badly. He pulled away slightly to remove his shirt. I glanced down at the contours of his abs with longing. The strap of my dress fell off my shoulder but I didn't stop to pull it back up. I just let it fall.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Charles asked me.

"Positive!" I replied.

With my consent, he lifted me up onto the bed and riffed me off my dress.

-

Charles pov:

I woke up the next morning before Valentina did. I looked at her still asleep next to me. How could she be so perfect? I didn't want to wake her so I carefully got out the bed and went for a shower.

I left the bathroom in my boxers and a towel hanging around my neck. I came back into the bedroom to see Valentina finally awake.

She rubbed her eyes looked at me. "Morning!" She said smiling.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said in return. She blushed slightly as I complimented her. "How did you sleep?"

She looked at me innocently. "When I finally got to sleep I slept ok"

I laughed to myself and got changed, whilst still talking to her.

"Don't tell anyone about this." She said suddenly.

"Why not?" I said surprised.

"Because if Pierre finds out he'll be really angry and also I don't want the whole world gossiping about our relationship!"

I raised an eyebrow at the mention of the word relationship.

"I didn't mean relationship like we're dating!" She said quickly " I just meant what's going on between us"

I paused for a second thinking. It was obvious that we had a connection and had feelings for each other so why should we not start dating? I didn't want to just ask her here though I wanted to make it special. We arranged to meet up at the docks in the afternoon where I would ask her to be my girlfriend.