5- morning

Valentina's pov:

I woke up, the sun streamed in through the curtains. I'd only just woken up when I remembered that Charles was next to me. I rolled over to see him sitting up and in his phone. "Morning." He said as he gave me a warm smile. "How you feeling today?" 

"A lot better thanks" I said returning the smile. I loved the way his eyes twinkled when he smiled. I was just about to ask if he wanted to go and get some breakfast together when I heard Kika burst into my hotel room. "OMG GIRL I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!" She yelled.

"Shit get out!" I whispered to Charles. Before either of us could get dressed Kika had let herself into the room. Her jaw dropped as she saw Charles standing there shirtless in just his boxers and me halfway through getting changed. "Oh.. my.. fucking.. god.." she said in shock. A smirk began to curl at her lips. "I'll give you guys a second" she winked at me before leaving the room beaming. 

"WAIT KIKA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I called after her. "Omg I'm so sorry Charles! I didn't realise she would come in. She's my best friend she doesn't believe in privacy." 

"It's fine. Text me when you can. You look incredible by the way"Charles replied. I tried to hide the deep red that had just flooded into my cheeks as I realised I was only half changed. "See you later cherie." He said before exiting.

I threw on a hoodie and track pants whilst processing what just happened. I went out into the living room where Kika was sitting in anticipation. "SINCE WHEN WHERE YOU AND CHARLES DOING IT?!" She said unable to contain herself any longer. 

"We're not doing it omg. It's not what it looks like I promise. At the party last night I had another episode because of my heart and Charles found me during it and took me back. I asked him to stay." I said trying to explain.

Kika took a second before answering. "I'm really sorry girl. Are you ok? Why didn't you call me or Pierre?"

"Charles was gonna call Pierre but I told him not to." I said not meeting her eyes. 

"But you haven't had an episode in ages? You need to tell Pierre" Kika said worriedly. 

"I'll be fine. I just don't wanna worry him. We all thought I was getting better but I'm not." Tears began to swim in my eyes. 

Kika pulled me into a hug. We stayed like that on the sofa for minutes before I let go. "It was 6 months since I've had an episode and Pierre gets so scared and protective every time I have one. I don't wanna tell him because he really thought I was getting better."

"I love you so much Val but you're so worried about trying to make other people happy that you end up damaging yourself. Please just tell him. I'll go with you" Kika said it so delicately and I knew she was right. I agreed to talk to Pierre at lunch but before that I needed to find Charles again.

-next part coming soon x-