𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑𝟐

"Hey, y'all! I can write with my right arm a little which is nice, I have a question though! Should we keep Uvogin alive? (I can kill him after this ;) ) But anyway, thank you for 9.2k reads! I hope you guys are happy with this chapter! I'll also be revealing easter eggs here and in other chapters!" - MJ

-·=»‡«=·- A⋆n⋆g⋆e⋆l⋆ ⋆X⋆ ⋆a⋆n⋆d⋆ ⋆X⋆ ⋆D⋆e⋆v⋆i⋆l -·=»‡«=·-

Y/n's POV:

I had to do it, so I went to Chrollo.

"Yo, Chrollo..." I mumbled.

Chrollo then looked at me and closed his book.

"Yes, Y/n?" Chrollo said smiling.

"I'm gonna head out for a while, like about 2 hours or earlier," I said.

Chrollo thought momentarily and said "Sure, just come back before sunrise..."

I nodded in relief and Chrollo took off my cuffs I immediately got out and dashed to where Uvogin was.

I looked at the tracker and checked if there was anything nearby, I used my Zestu to hide.

I used 60% percent of my speed which was fast since there was smoke behind me.

MJ: roadrunner mf-

~Timeskip~

I was able to track Uvogin down and I sighed seeing that he died.

"I'll just do it," I muttered.

"WITH THIS TREASURE I SUMMON!" I yelled (JJK reference)

MJ then spawned next to me, I noticed she had a cast on her right arm making me concerned.

"Heya, toots." MJ beamed but I put her in my palm.

"What happened to your arm?!" I said angrily.

"Judo?" MJ said.

"Can't you heal yourself?" I muttered but MJ immediately shook her head.

"Let's just continue, so what do you want me to do?" MJ asked.

"Can you revive Uvogin?" I said pointing at the grave.

MJ nodded and she started digging until she saw Uvo.

I watched as MJ placed her tiny palm on Uvogin and he slowly woke up.