𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟔

MJ: "Happy New Year Kings/Queens! I am so happy we hit 3k! And you all supporting me makes me so happy, I wish you all continue supporting me! I changed my mind about the manga thing I will only make a small manga each time we hit 2k! I feel so tired rn- well that's all from me! <3 Also fun fact I am 13 years old!"

Hisoka: 13?

MJ: *turns into a 60 yearold man cutely*

ıllıllı ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ x ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟ x ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ıllıllı

Y/n's POV:

I have been fighting with other competitors, and haven't lost once!

I sent a flying kick to my opponent and she was thrown hitting her head on the wall.

"CLEAN HIT, AND KNOCKOUT!" The referee yelled.

"It looks like Y/n has beaten another competitor without showing her true powers?!" The announcer yelled.

I raised my fist cockily.

"I wish to keep my Nen-type secret...C'mon! Can anybody give me an actual fight?!" I laughed loudly.

I walked away to get back to my room.

I suddenly felt someone's presence...

"Hey, kid..." A whisper I heard.

"You have grown so much...Haven't you Y/n?" She said coming out of the shadows.

She had dark blue hair tied into a rough bun, a short leather black jacket, light blue ripped jeans, and the same Sukuna Tattoo my old mother and the same kimono...

"Who are you may I ask?" I tilted my head crossing my arms.

"My name is Amaya...Amaya Curtle." Amaya smiled softly.

"Hmm, nice to meet you then!" I smiled and extended my hand to shake hers.

"Nice to meet you Y/n..." Amaya shook my hand.

"You don't seem human...What are you?" I tilted my head.

We then both walked together.

"Oh, I am a Chimera Ant..." Amaya beamed.

"Hmm, interesting!" I smiled.

"Are you on the 200 floor?" Amaya asked softly.

"Yup, you as well?" I asked.

"Mhm...How about we have a match tomorrow? I also need a good opponent." Amaya explained.