Moonlight dream

Jake liked that little restaurant so much: Barry's was on the beach, at the end of Venice promenade, pretty small but the inside looked like a house on the beach, white wooden furniture, blue fishing nets, red life savers and blue and yellow fishes hanging on the walls. It was not easy to find a table and you had to make a reservation at least a week earlier. The moment he parked the car TJ's one turned to find the place next to his, he rolled down the window and greeted him with a large smile "Hey good boy! Am I on time?" He was so handsome even if his steel blue eyes were hidden by the Rayban sunglasses, he jumped out of the car while Jake was answering him "of course you are but, are you sure we'll find a place? If you didn't..." "Don't worry. We'll have our table" he said in a confident voice touching the sleeve of his shirt "Nice one, looks good on you" said TJ taking off his sunglasses. His eyes digged inside Jake's as he wanted to read his soul, "Thank you. You look great too" that made him come closer and whisper to his ear "If I could I'd fuck you right here, the way you talk to me so softly and a little shy drives me crazy...you seem like an innocent young boy, but I know you aren't at all!" If Jake had to listen to his instinct, he had fucked TJ first, but he was so hungry and wanted to spend some time with TJ, to know something more about him that it could wait. They had all night.

Jake followed him inside the little garden where they were welcomed by the manager "Good evening, Mr Hammond. Such a pleasure to have you here! Your table is always ready", Jake was surprised, but immediately realized TJ's family was very rich – his was as well but not that much – therefore it was not unusual he had a reserved table each time he went, without making a phone call. "Good evening, Eddie. Nice to see you. I think Mr Evans would love to taste your shrimps" TJ said staring at Jake, "Can't wait for it!" he answered "Josh will get you seated immediately", a waitress appeared behind their shoulders and made a sign to follow him inside. "Enjoy your dinner, Sirs" Eddie wished them as they got into the dining room. TJ's table was right sea view: the summer breeze came in from the opened window, making the table cloth flutter lightly, it was for real the perfect atmosphere for a date! It was Wednesday so the place was half full and, what was more, their table was in a quiet side of the room, the loudest sound was that of the waves crashing on the shore. "Fried shrimps for both it's fixed! In the meantime, I order a bottle of Chardonnay. One won't be enough, it's so good we'll end it soon. Would you like a starter? They oysters are always delicious and the mussels au gratin are my favourite" Jake shook his head "Wait...wait...wait... May I have a look at the menu first? Why don't we try different dishes and share? Will it work for you, prince TJ?" TJ laughed "Wow! You're really a brave knight! I like the way you handle me, Jackie. It's gonna be a lot of fun..." answered TJ lifting a finger to call the waitress. Josh arrived in a glance "Ready to order, sirs?" TJ said "of course, a bottle of you best Chardonnay and... my special guest here will choose the food...up to you, Jake!" Josh turned to stare at Jake while he listed the dishes. TJ's smug expression talked for him: that guy was going to be a great challenge!

It was the first time TJ let someone else take a decision for him, he was always the one choosing the place, the food, the destination of a trip, who had to drive, in short his friends or partner had no option other than doing what he wanted. He had always been surrounded by accommodating or submissive people, Jake was news to him and he still didn't know why he had the power to make him give up his hand! TJ looked at Jake cracking a lobster with pliers: how two blonde strands slipped away from the perfect gelled hair, framing his suntanned face; suddenly Jake caught his eyes "aren't you hungry, Hammond? Be careful or I'm gonna eat them all!" his wind-chime laugh hit TJ like a thunderstruck; he was the perfect mix of an innocent child into the body of a gorgeous man. TJ was sure someone like Jake could steal his heart...

They chatted about everything the whole dinner, till both made the move to take the bottle of wine: their fingers touched leaving them speechless "you first, please" said Jake in a whisper, "I think... it's time to go home" replied TJ. Jake nodded and without ordering the dessert, they stood up and walked to the cashier, both took out the credit card "no, please, you're my guest. At least tonight.." said TJ, Jake answered "ok, thank you...TJ" the 2 letters of his name from his lips in a low tone sent shivers down to TJ's spine. They paid and left "I got a special Macallan 1965 from my brother Douglas last week, when he came back from his business trip in Scotland, a gift from a client. Would you like to taste it?" Jake caught the invitation "I'd love to". They drove to TJ's house: Jake opened up his eyes because it looked like a Hollywood mansion, all white at the end of a long driveway, surrounded by roses' hedges on both sides. In the backyard a Lamborghini was parked with the door open, suddenly a man came out from a small gate "good evening, Mr Hammond. Would you like to give me the keys? I'll put your car in the garage too, after Mr Douglas' one" TJ answered "thank you very much, Jeffrey. Have a good night", "same to you". Jake followed TJ up to the stairs inside the house and understood Jeffrey was the butler.

He wasn't surprised the Hammond's house had an elevator, which took them to the first floor: the sliding doors opened on a big open space living room "make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back..." Jake had a look around before sitting on the large white leather couch, paintings filled the walls and some statues made it look like a little museum. He stood up again to watch one of them which caught his eye, suddenly he felt TJ's bulge against his ass and his hands around the waist pushing his body closer "I'd fuck you on the floor right now, Jackie... Honestly I had done it already on the restaurant's table some hours ago, it would have been much fun for the other guests, don't you think?" Jake moaned while TJ's hands lowered to rub his dick through the jeans, on both sides, and turned his head to find TJ's hot mouth. "I dreamt about your hands on me so many times...don't stop..." TJ sped up the rubbing "would you like me to fuck you on this wall or... can we have a little blowjob party in my room?" he said grabbing Jake's balls with one hand; Jake answered almost breathless "Whatever, bad boy..." TJ bite his lips letting his tongue explore Jake's mouth hungrily: a starving animal on his prey.

They walked to TJ's room without parting, undressing each other wildly and impatiently, lips on lips, while their bodies were getting sweaty: they took a small break only to take off their pants and TJ commanded "get on your knees, I need to be sucked hard before sticking fully that beautiful bubble butt of yours!" Jake was stilt panting "I need to teach you a little sweetness, bossy boy..." he grabbed TJ's face with both hands and pressed small kisses to every centimetre of his mouth "what are you doing? I'm too horny to waste time in..." answered TJ impatiently. "No rush, hon'..." said Jake biting softly the tip of his tongue "oh God..." he gasped; Jake smiled and kept doing the same back to TJ's lips, licking and sucking slowly while his hand stroked TJ's dick back and forth. He pulled him closer squeezing his ass cheeks "are you trying to make me cum earlier, naughty boy? I won't let you do it...oh...please don't stop... you're so good to me..." Jake wanted to be at TJ's full service but taking his time, tasting every inch of his skin before going down on him: as his cock was the dessert after a delicious meal all over his body!

TJ realized he had lost control and for the first time someone was allowed to touch him, even on his scars, those deep cuts he often did to himself, carving his skin to soothe the pain of his soul. Jake waited a little seeing them, afraid to hurt TJ, but he nodded "please...be careful...some are still tender..." Jake kissed mouth-honour the outlines of them to test his reaction, Jake's hot breath gave him goose bumps "is it too much? I don't want to cross your boundaries...unless you ask me to..."TJ moved a few steps backwards till his legs hit the bed board then lay down, inviting Jake to lie down on him "Show me what you got...brave knight.." He crawled climbing the bed to look back into his eyes "I would only like to make you feel better...be yourself with me tonight TJ..." He did. Jake licked his body listening to every moan of pleasure or torment coming from that beautiful angel on broken wings: he didn't want to show pity but only tenderness and desire. He was worth them. He was sure very few other men had treated him that way, ignoring the fragile half of his soul. When he was ready to suck TJ's dick into his mouth, he squeezed his wrist "no...Feel me inside...now...please..." he said begging sadly, taking both Jake's hands to lift him up against his chest. Jake stood up a little on his knees then went down opening both thighs wide, feeling every inch of TJ's hard length split him deep inside: they both groaned never looking away for a single second, their fingers intertwined. "Where have you been till now?" asked TJ, Jake smiled "this is my question...you're filling me like anyone before. You're so beautiful..." "no...you are so perfect to me..." answered TJ sitting on the bed to hug Jake into both arms longing for his lips: the kiss felt desperate making their breaths join, as they had found life into each other, their bodies sweating as they got more and more tighter; TJ's thrusts speeding the pace to let Jake's feel full of his cock "I don't think I'm not gonna last much longer..." said TJ in a whisper "let it go...I need it too...."

They shared that last brief moment of total freedom: TJ blew his loads into Jake as he did over TJ's belly; they screamed a mix of pain and release staring into each others' eyes, smiling, still panting and kissing. That was a taste of unknown shared happiness, two kindred souls which had found relief on their tiring paths.