Looks like an angel

Jake didn't know that falling in love with TJ Hammond meant an endless come and go between Heaven and Hell. The night he met him at the club was a lightening stroke, one of those you never recover from. He had heard the rumours about his alleged past relationship with the son of a Senator and how this had almost lead TJ to commit suicide but didn't care. Jake only knew his eyes had never seen a man as handsome as him. He tried to approach him when waiting in line at the restroom, TJ bumped into him pushed by the dancing crowd "Oh sorry bro'... did I hurt you?" Jake smelled the scent of Tequila mixed to TJ's perfume: it was heady and his beautiful blue eyes sparkled under the strobe lights. "No problem. I'm ok. I am Jake" he answered giving his hand and he shook it with his "TJ. May I pay you a drink to apologize?" Jake smiled and accepted.

"So, Jake, what do you do for a living?" asked TJ "doing a traineeship in a Law firm", he looked surprised "Wow! The day I'd need an attorney I'll call you, Jake....?" TJ whispered to Jake's ear. Jake replied "Maybe I can start giving you my phone number, don't you think?" TJ laughed amused "I'm sure you'll be a perfect one, you're not afraid to show what you want!" Jake turned his head getting closer to TJ's ear "You got it and it's right next to me, now." TJ grinned squeezing Jake's hand "we'd better get out of here and keep this interesting chat elsewhere..." He turned and Jake followed him, TJ stopped only once to greet Doug, his twin brother "I'll drive Jake home, his friends forgot about him, poor little baby..." in the meantime Jake texted Evan "I met someone. Don't look for me when it's time to go home. I got a ride. Talk to you tomorrow. 'Night". Evan heard the text buzz into his pocket and, after reading it, he took a look around till he saw Jake leaving the club...behind TJ Hammond. He hoped it was going to be a one-night stand only, otherwise he had to warn Jake not to play with dynamite.

TJ was driving pretty fast through the quiet streets, it was 3 o'clock in the early morning and there was very little traffic in the city: they stopped at a traffic light and our glances met, in a flash his hand grabbed Jake's nape to stick his lips and his in a deep kiss. Flavours mixed while their tongues were twisting, TJ was his head stuck to his "TJ...damn...are you gonna kill me?" Jake managed – not easily – to get himself away from him, even if his hot body attracted his in the sexiest way. "Maybe you're not used to these manners, you're a sweet boy aren't you?" He said restarting the engine and kept driving. As Jake caught his breath his hand slipped down TJ's thigh, longing for his crotch "Hey, slow down! Behave good boy!" Jake was warned, but he felt those trousers already too tight around his dick. He was sure that if TJ had touched him they could have ripped "Listen, I'll be honest with you... I won't let you go home until we had even a fast fuck..."

TJ slowed down and switched off the engine "this is where I live. You can come in but I'm not sure we're gonna fuck tonight. I'm tired and moreover I drank a little too much. If you know what I mean..." Jake took a deep breath and said "well, of course I do but.... maybe you won't call me again, unless you need a good attorney one day or another..." TJ laughed "you have to run the risk!" Jake shut up for a moment "take me home. I agree", "as you like, Sir" TJ answered and switched on the car again. They goodnight kiss was a little faster "So I'll give you a call if I'm in need or in jail" fooled around TJ "you're cute, Jake...maybe too cute for someone like me". Jake caressed his cheek "If you'll give a chance, who knows..."

TJ didn't call Jake the day after. He did after aweek, on a Sunday afternoon while he was sunbathing by the pool of his parents,sipping a whisky "Jake? Hi, it's TJ Hammond. Do you remember me?" he laughedsoftly. Jake was surprised to hear his voice but at the same time he had hopedhe did "Hey TJm how are you? Don't tell me you're in jail?!" he laughed inreturn "no, but I was thinking if you liked fried shrimps..." Jake answered "Ilove them", "great! Let's meet at Barry's at 8.30, ok?" Jake wondered which dayTJ meant "Well, it's fine but..." TJ closed the call "see you later, then"leaving Jake no time to answer back, still holding the phone into his hand, astonished