The lost wanderer is finally found.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my.. I feel the same" She gasped "Why are you suddenly asking this?" She paused from taking the groceries out of the bag as she looked at Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian placed the book into the counter "Jie, this is crazy but our family.. no your family might be actually connected in the other world" he said before glancing at the necklace that Jiang Yanli worn, the same insignia of the pendant that Meng Yao had given to Lan Xichen.

"There might be some confusion with that" She chuckled but it was obvious that she was worried but then she flipped the pages and saw a drawing of the pendant that Meng Yao had given to Lan Xichen in the book, and she reached out to her necklace clenching it tightly she suddenly felt as if she was zoning out and everything was quiet, her eyes slightly shaking as she recalled something.

"Do you like the necklace?"

A voice of a man said, gentle and deep but Yanli could not clearly see his face that was covered by a black hood.

"I like it! it's very beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it, this necklace has a secret" he whispered taking the small hands of Yanli he guided it to the pendant "If you press this side a bit longer it will open."

Click.

The necklace, no it was a small locket.

"Wow! That's amazing! Thank you xxx-ge!"

Gasp.

Jiang Yanli took a step back and Wei Wuxian immediately reached out to steady her on her feet as she stumbled back.

"Are you alright Jie!?" Jiang Cheng asked reaching out to her, he walked towards them and saw Jiang Yanli's shaking hand reaching behind her neck as she unclasped the necklace.

The two men stared at each other as their older sister inspected the necklace, she pressed her finger on the back of the necklace and then..

Click.

The three of them widened their eyes as they huddled closer and peered at the locket, inside were words that was carved, and Jiang Yanli read them out loud.

"Attempt the impossible, Yunmeng Jiang"

"Holy shit! Oh my god!" Wei Wuxian then covered his mouth as he swore out loud looking at Jin Ling that was munching his chips "Sorry.. sorry"

That was the sect motto, isn't it?

"Did you know that it does that?" Jiang Cheng asked with wide eyes.

"No I didn't" She murmured

"Then how?"

"There was strange vision.. memory? I don't know but I saw something" She looked at the two before setting the book down and she started to talk. Yanli led them into the dining table so they could sit down first, Wei Wuxian picked up Jin Ling from the counter and placed him down the chair as they all sat down, Jiang Yanli started to tell them about that vision she saw, she wasn't even sure if that was a vision or a memory, but she tried her best to describe what she saw.

"There was a man who gave me the pendant, but I could not see his face. that's how I found out that this is a locket" She murmured still holding the locket as she observed the words that was carved inside it.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian listened to her as they looked at each other, both were in deep thought.

"Could it be a memory?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Perhaps?" Jiang Cheng said and sighed; this is truly becoming more troublesome.

"Oh!"

Jiang Cheng turned to look at Wei Wuxian after he made that noise "What?"