A new chapter and new discovery

"Jiang Cheng! Ive been shouting raw for three minutes now!" the door to attic suddenly opened and Wei Wuxian’s head popped.

Jiang Cheng was at lost for words, he was still sitting down the hard floor when he stared at the room and to Wei Wuxian.

"The fuck you are wearing?" Wei Wuxian commented, there was a slight mirth on his voice and Jiang Cheng looked down at his.. Purple robes.

He gasped and looked back at the mirror his appearance pretty much is the same no long hair but the robes.. He took the robes with him.

“Its real.. Holy shit” he murmured to himself.

“Are you okay?” Wei Wuxian asked now, more worried.

“I.. How long was I gone?”

“Er... You went down and drank water then didn’t come down, probably 30 minutes or so?”

Jiang Cheng blinked... What?! He spent a whole day in Cloud Recesses! The time line is different?!

“What’s with the dumb look? Come down, Sis prepared some snack and juice.. And change your clothes” Wei Wuxian chuckled and Jiang Cheng slowly approached him.

“Wei Wuxian.. Uh.. I don’t know how to say this” he murmured.

“What?” Wei Wuxian asked and finally climbed up, walking towards him “Are you okay?” his voice is laced with worry and he placed a hand on Jiang Cheng’s shoulder.

“No I am not.. you wont believe what happened”

“Try me” he smirked and Jiang Cheng pointed at the mirror before he narrating what happened to him every single detail of it. Wei Wuxian listened intently nodding as he took in the information and once he was done he took a deep breath.

“So you mean.. You went inside the book using the mirror as a portal, fought side by side with the main character, you were gone for almost a day before someone is trying to kill you and you returned back here?”

"Yeah?" Jiang Cheng raised a brow.

Wei Wuxian blinked before he suddenly bursts out laughing clutching his stomach "Oh my god!.. Jiang Cheng HAHAHA!"

"Im serious!" Jiang Cheng hissed, it was probably a bad idea to tell him! What was he even thinking?! As if someone would be like him!

"I mean of all people who doesn't believe in any fiction, that was a very detailed explanation"

“Look asshole, I of all people as you said wont make up shit about this!” Jiang Cheng pushed him away and clicked his tongue.

“True though.. Maybe you took a nap and had a dream?” Wei Wuxian tried again after he calmed down from his laughing fit.

“And look what the hell am I wearing? And oh” Jiang Cheng rolled his sleeve to show the bandage around his arm. “See?!”

“Well shit..” Wei Wuxian blinked, finally trying to make sense of what he said.

“A-Cheng! A-Xian are you two okay there?” Jiang Yanli’s voice echoed down stairs and the two stared at eachother before nodding.

“Yeah! Coming down now!” Wei Wuxian responded

“Let’s talk later” he went down the ladder, Jiang Cheng followed with a little difficulty cursing under his breath as he tried not to step into his robes.

“The pancakes are ready.. Oh wow A-Cheng those are a very nice clothes” She smiled once she saw Jiang Cheng on his purple robes.

“Yeah.. I’ll just change” he marched back to his room, his pace is quick since he wanted to change, this robe is hot and the weather is not helping too. Once he arrived inside his room Jiang Cheng changed into a more comfortable clothing, a T-shirt and shorts before heading downstairs and marching towards the kitchen island where his siblings are currently eating.