all okay.

It has been a month since Tit died, Otto has not changed at all from the word in these few years, magic left him the same and did not let him die. It must be wonderful – immortality... this...this terrible, Otto would tell you.

Out of habit, he sits at the table, reading his favorite book, in a terribly shabby cover, which he has already read hundreds of times, he loved it, loved it because Tit always climbed into his arms when he read it, and then snuggled up like a cozy pillow...

Otto knew every word by heart, but he read it anyway In the lines, in the hope that this baby.... He'll come and climb on it again. She will embarrassingly bury herself in him again and Otto will lose himself in this love.

Otto didn't cry, he didn't cry when Tit died, he just couldn't, and now his tears were slowly flowing down his cheeks, making his breathing falter, something... Everything was squeezed inside. It squeezed his lungs, as if twisting all the organs inside, and, oh, that damn lump in his throat...

The man drops a few hot tears, throwing back his head and quietly sobbing, covers his eyes with his hand. He shouldn't allow himself to do that. Should not.

Wiping away a tear, he drinks his long-cooled tea and casts a tired look with shining eyes at the aisle. Tit won't come, he'll never come running again.. with a happy smile, looking at the man.
Otto still remembers how... How the sun went out, went out forever right in his arms. He closes the book, gets up and walks slowly towards the bed.

Tit gently squeezes into the man's arms and smiles affectionately –"Everything will be fine, Otto.." – He lightly strokes his cheek and laughs softly, coughing.

Otto lies down and remembers everything as if it happened yesterday.. He doesn't want to remember, he knows that it will be unbearably painful for him..

–"What will be okay..? Tit, please, no, I beg you, give me more time, I'm not... I can't stand it... I love you, my..my little mouse" – he hugs him to himself..

- "well, well, don't do that, you're already an adult, you should understand..." he croaks softly, lowering his head. Badly.. It's hard to live knowing that you're living the last hours, minutes, or even seconds of your life –"Promise you won't cry"– he gently snuggled up to the man and exhaled.. shot down.

Not again, not again. But it's too late and this picture is spinning in head, heart is squeezing, and tears are coming to eyes...
It hurts to lose people, especially like this..

– "Talk to me, please" – Otto's completely scared eyes are full... really wild horror, pity and sadness, but he is not crying..

– "Otto, promise" – he still raised his head again, looking at his magician..

– "I swear, Tit, I won't cry, I swear to you" – he gently touches his soft hair and strokes his finger over his not so bright cheeks.

– "I promise, Tit" – Otto cannot be contained, his eyes fill with an uncontrolled flow of tears.. He clenches his teeth until his gums ache slightly.
My breath is fading. The blood pulsates loudly in the visors, as if helping to stay conscious..

Otto realized a long time ago that he was not strong without him... Otto realized that he was nothing without him... Otto realized that it was only with him that he was a strong hero.

Otto still loves him..

– "I'm sorry, Mouse, I love you... I still love you," Otto squeezes out with the last of his strength and covers him with feelings...

____________________________

Anyone Roleplay with me on Yeosm😭