Epilogue.

Neriah hummed to a Kanye song as she stuck photos on the grey walls in her new bedroom. After a few hours of a heated discussion with Isaac, the girl got the better room with a small balcony that faced the city of Paris and the famous Eiffel Tower that was currently glowing.

Her room wasn't anything fancy, but it was a lot different from any she previously had. A large queen bed sat in the middle of the room with a white vanity across from it. She even had her own bathroom which she was thankful for considering she was the only girl in the apartment. On the balcony outside sat a small table and two chairs that she had already claimed for her morning coffee and tea with Isaac.

Speaking of Isaac, the cheerful boy walked into her room with another one of her boxes.

"I didn't realize you had so many photos," Isaac mused, putting the box down on her bed. "How come you have your eyes closed in most of them?"

Neriah laughed, looking over her shoulder at him. "Have you forgotten that our eyes glow?"

"Nah, it's not like I don't have a mirror or anything," he sarcastically remarked, walking toward her.

She rolled her eyes with a smile, pinning up a photo of her with Scott and Stiles during freshman year. Since the moment she landed in France with Isaac and Chris, she'd felt a little lost. It was weird to not be close to her two best friends, let alone be in a whole different country. It was even more weird to remember how she would never sit in the backseat of the blue jeep again, or visit Scott at work, or bring dinner to Melissa at the hospital, or even sit in a holding cell at the sheriff's station with Mr. Stilinski talking to her through the bars.

Neriah Hale was officially out of Beacon Hills, away from the burnt Hale house, Coach's damn whistle, Derek's loft, the McCall and Stilinski house, and the school. Her past was finally behind her.

"Do you miss it?" Neriah quietly asked, staring up at the photos. The majority of them were with Scott, Stiles, and Isaac, but she even had a few with her family, Lydia, Allison, even Danny, Boyd, and Erica.

Isaac gently placed a hand on her shoulder before placing a kiss on the top of her head while he stood behind her. "I think I'll always miss it," he admitted.

And it was the truth. Isaac hadn't been as close to the others as Neriah, but he still saw them as his own family in a way. A family that actually cared and loved him.

Neriah's playlist changed from Heartless by Kanye to Runaway by AURORA, making her softly laugh at the sudden mood difference. And at the fact that the song seemed to match perfectly with how she currently felt.

"Would you like to dance with me, Ria?" Isaac softly asked, holding his hand out to her.

I was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, dah

Neriah smiled, taking his hand. "Of course, I would love to dance."

I had a dream, I was seven
Climbin' my way in a tree

"I've gotten better since our first time," he said with a small chuckle, placing a hand on her waist. "Lucky for me, I have an experienced dancing partner."

I saw a piece of Heaven
Waitin' in patience for me, dah

"And you're an experienced flirt," she teased, her face blushing as he stepped them into a slow dance. "I missed dancing with you."

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows, nobody knows

"It still surprises me some days that you actually danced with me at the winter formal," he said quietly before twirling a smiling Neriah, her hair flowing around her.

And I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

"Well, I'm glad I said yes." She rested a hand on his shoulder, brightly smiling up at him.

"So am I." He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away with a smile and love shining in his eyes. "Who knew I would move to France with the most beautiful girl I know."

But no, take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

"The most beautiful?" she shyly repeated, the redness of her cheeks deepening. Even after months, his compliments still felt like the first time he had said them. As if they never got old to hear—because they never did. "Are you trying to make me flustered?"

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you
And for a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, dah

He laughed a real laugh, making her giggle. "You know I enjoy making you flustered. Your nose still has a small, cute scrunch when you blush."

"Isaac," she drawled, resting her head against his chest. "I'm gonna kick you out if you make me blush any harder."

He gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up at him with soft eyes. "This time I don't have to be anywhere else, and we both know that just because I have my own room, doesn't mean I'll be sleeping in it." She smiled faintly and then he leaned down, placing another kiss on her lips, the both of them putting their love into it. "I'm not losing you again," he said after he pulled away.

"You won't ever lose me," she said quietly, taking a step back with him before he twirled her again and she laughed, being dipped down in his arms. "I love you, Lahey."

He smiled, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I love you too, Ria."

-Author Note-

I can't believe this is the end of Howling to the Heart :(
I miss the original trio already and their moments they shared together.
In all honesty, I didn't want to end it and maybe I'll write the later seasons...still not sure yet. But thank you all anyway for sticking through this emotional storm of a Teen Wolf fanfic.