Part 6~ Chiba Clan (aka L/n Clan)

Haruko let out a growl of annoyance. "No. Not tonight, we have a visitor, remember?" She reminded you with annoyance shown clearly in her calm yet frustrated voice. Suddenly Kaito, your older brother who was recently yeeted out of your household for turning 18, appeared behind Haruko, resting his arm on her shoulder. Haruko growled angrily at Kaito as he chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Don't be boring, Haru~" he teased.

You could see the frustration gleaming in her eyes and you were terrified despite knowing she won't do anything because Kaito was older and 10x more powerful than her not to mention he's a way higher rank than her. She still looked terrifying with that expression on her, it definitely wasn't helping you feel better when she unsheathed her katana slightly. "...so Kaito is the visitor?" You hesitantly questioned.

Haruko sheathes her katana again and pushes Kaito off of her before nodding. "As much as I wish for him to stay out of my sight. He'll be taking your room tonight." She calmly announces. "Nonsense! Where will I sleep?!" Frustration taking control of you as you yell at her. She glares at you in annoyance and it was at this moment you knew you f*cked up.

"Ooooooooh, damn, y/n, how could you?~ you know how wrong it is to disrespect someone in a higher rank than you in the Chiba clan~" Kaito teases, clearly amused. Haruko looks way more terrifying than before as she gives you the most badass deathstare you've ever seen. "Hold on! Pause!" Suddenly Kaito interrupts as he runs to the kitchen then comes back to the front door with a bag of popcorn. "Continue~"

Haruko sighs. "You can't come inside tonight." She stares down at you with a serious expression as Kaito just (Oooooooooooooooh)s and (damn!)s in the background. He may be the oldest out of your siblings and the highest rank but no one has the right to say he's one of the most mature. You sigh deeply, knowing you're completely powerless against your higher ranked siblings.

The moonlight shines down onto the village, reflecting into Haruko's green eyes, somehow making her more beautiful. Haruko is so pretty, her green striped markings which are unique to the Chiba aka L/n clan make her skin precious. She's one of the most beautiful and calm out of your siblings and you have *a lot* of siblings.

How many though? Let's take a moment to think about this. We have Haruko, Kaito and the unforgettable, chaotic duo, the twins, Riku and Ray. That's not too many. It's only four siblings but you do remember your mother telling you about a few more siblings of yours belonging to the Chiba clan (your clan) that went missing a few months ago. Like Mochi...

You and your sister Mochi were incredibly close to each other and would spend every single moment together, you remember having to share the same room as her on bunk beds because you didn't have enough room, you remember all the wholesome, funny and sweet memories you shared together, that is, before she went missing. You miss her more than anything and you promised yourself you'd find her soon.

As you're lost in your thoughts you don't notice your angry sister scolding you for disrespecting a higher rank. She slams the door on you, making you snap back to reality as you hear another 'damn!!' from Kaito,behind the door. You're suddenly really worried and scared. 'I've been kicked out for tonight due to disrespecting a higher rank- or was it because of the visitor? It doesn't matter, but what does matter is...where will I stay?!'

Obito: "y/n's clan is so cool!"

Y/n: "yeah..." *sad*

Kakashi: "who's the person on the title photo for this part?"

Y/n: "..." *really sad*

Me: "That's Mochi Chiba..." *sad*

Masaru: "Kaito is so badass!"

Kakashi: "that is really random and out of context, Masaru."

Obito: "yeah! Can't you see y/n is sad?"

Masaru: "oh..." *hugs y/n while looking away in embarrassment* "are you alright y/n?"

Y/n: *smiles softly and hugs him back* "yeah, thanks Masaru"

Rin and Minato: "awwww, you're so sweet Masaru!"

Masaru: "shut up!!" *chases them*

Obito: *laughing at Masaru* "Oh my god, I really can't believe you did that!"

Masaru: *really embarrassed*

Kakashi: "yeah Masaru, that's a little too far for your personality"

Me: "awwwwww Masaru became a softie for y/n!"

Masaru: "ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!"

Obito: "oh yeah, I don't really know what else it could be though."