[5] Fooled

After a few days, somehow...OJ finally noticed MePhone's inactivity. He would step up to MePhone's room door, knocking on the door silently.

"MePhone..?"

Silence. It was just the sound of wind. OJ knocked again, except louder.

"MEPHONE!"

...

Still, nothing. OJ thought for a moment, then eventually...

BAM!!

He slammed down MePhone's door, making a huge crash. He stood there for a minute but then stepped into his room quietly. He looked and turned, eventually finding nothing. OJ stood with a worried expression. He continued looking, and looking, and looking.

But he found nothing.

OJ just assumed he went outside. He shrugged and started to walk back outside. Suddenly, he heard a scream from Suitcase.

"AH!!"

He sprinted downstairs, to find Suitcase on the verge of tears. She looked scared. OJ stood next to her. "Hey- What's wrong?" Suitcase would turn to OJ, then point her feet to MePhone.

Baseball and Nickel were watching too. MePhone held a knife with a happy..well...evil expression. MePhone noticed OJ.

"Oh..so you came too..?"

OJ looked frightened to see MePhone hold a knife in such a way. "MePhone..put the knife DOWN." MePhone didn't care. He continued to hold it. "No." OJ looked surprised. "MEPHONE!"

He ran to MePhone, attempting to grab the knife from him. MePhone swished the knife away. "Nuh-uh." OJ continued trying to grab it but failed each time. MePhone chuckled.

"Y'know OJ.."

"..Things could get complicated if you continue any longer."

MePhone slowly put the knife closer to his face, slowly closer to his screen. Until...

Slice.

A long, fresh cut across MePhone's screen could be seen. It dripped and bled slightly. Nickel and Baseball looked shocked, while Suitcase started crying.

But, OJ looked the most emotional. He looked shocked, scared, and confused.

"MEPHONE! Why would you-"

"Shush."

MePhone's face was malicious, almost like he was planning to do something awful.

Test Tube walked in, calling for OJ. "OJ! Come over he-"

".."

She looked at MePhone, terrified. As OJ started walking closer to her, they both left the area. When they stopped, Test Tube looked very frightened. "DID YOU EVEN GIVE HIM THE BLUE LIQUID?!", she yelled.

OJ gulped and stayed silent for a moment. He smiled. "Yes! Of..course I did..?"

They both stayed silent for a few moments, while Test Tube's face started to turn more angry.

"YOU LIAR! YOU DID NOT GIVE HIM THE LIQUID!"

She pulled out a shard of glass from the broken bottle. OJ looked at it and sweated nervously. "Well..uhm.."

"..I forgot."

He smiled nervously, hoping Test Tube would understand. She got closer and yelled louder. "YOU IDIOT! NOW MEPHONE HAS GONE HAYWIRE AND IT WILL TAKE A LOT OF REBOOTING TO FIX HIM!"