Ye Zi glanced at Gu Yan, lowered his voice, and said half-heartedly: "I'll tell you another day."

The little gray sparrow nodded. It didn't seem to care much and concentrated on pecking at the rice.

Ye Zi asked: "Now you tell me, where have you been lately?"

The little gray sparrow paused for a moment and said sheepishly: "I-I didn't go anywhere."

"Didn't go anywhere?" When Ye Zi heard the lack of confidence in its voice, he began interrogating, "I don't believe you. You haven't come to visit me for several days, you must have gone somewhere to play."

The little gray sparrow didn't answer and soon a servant came in to serve food so Ye Zi couldn't talk to it again. He leaned by the window to tease the bird, when he suddenly heard Gu Yan speak gloomily: "Who told you to prepare these?"

The tone of voice was obviously very angry.

Ye Zi walked over to take a look and suddenly his eyes darkened.

The table was full of dishes, including deer antlers, fresh shrimp, donkey tendon, oysters, and a porridge placed in front of Gu Yan. Ye Zi couldn't see what it was, but he could make out a few green chives floating on top.

Ye Zi: "......"

All of them were ingredients that benefit a male's sexual performance and nourished the body. Impressive.

The attendant in charge of serving dishes was so frightened that he fell to his knees and said tremblingly, "Your Majesty, this is what the Great Princess ordered, saying that it will be good for your health."

The veins on the back of Gu Yan's hand rippled: "This Prince doesn't need——"

"All right, we'll eat these." Ye Zi grabbed Gu Yan's hand and said to the attendant, "You can go back and tell the Great Princess that I will supervise the Prince. You may all leave."

"Yes." The attendant answered, and as he was leaving, he turned back and instructed, "Your Majesty, the Great Princess instructed that this 'sheep kidney and chive congee' is something she specially asked someone to make, so you must finish it."

Gu Yan said: "Get lost."

The subordinates all withdrew, Ye Zi finally couldn't hold back and snorted out a laugh.

Gu Yan looked askance at him: "You still dare to laugh?"

"I-I don't dare." Ye Zi put away his laughter, picked up the cup of porridge in front of Gu Yan, and said seriously, "The Great Princess is also kind, why don't you just reluctantly......nourish yourself, Your Majesty?"

Gu Yan gritted his teeth: "Do you think this Prince has been too nice to you recently and really won't do anything to you?"

Actually, yes.

Ye Zi was addicted to making him angry. He put the bowl down and laughed: "What? Do you want to hit me then?"

"Your Majesty, if you want to hit me, then that'll be domestic violence and I will report it to the Great Princess. I will also go out and cry, saying that the majestic Prince Rui was someone who would take it out on others in private. This gossip is much more interesting than whether or not I am favored, don't you think so?"

Ye Zi's cunning appearance made Gu Yan's insides hurt. He took two deep breaths and curled up the corners of his mouth: "Since the Princess Consort seems to like it so much, then don't leave a single bite behind and finish this table of nourishing meals."

Ye Zi looked at him in horror: "No!"

Gu Yan turned his head and whispered something in his ear.

Ye Zi's ears instantly reddened and he conceded: "I......I'll eat."