"Ready." Andrew says as they walk around the mat. And I nod

I throw the first punch which gets blocked by Andrew and he throws one and i dodge.

"You tryna kill me." I says because of the speed and force he used in throwing the punch.

"Of course not sweetheart. No aiming for the neck and above."

I delivers a round house kick which Andrew blocks and use the leg in standing up to jump and kick into his chest causing him to move back. 

We go kick for kick punch for punch and some how i was on his shoulders trying to suffocate him.

He uses his hands and throws me to the mat but i hold onto him causing him to fall aswell.

Andrew raises my leg up. "I win". He says

I quickly maneuvers touching a sensitive spot on his neck and straddle him. I grab his arm and puts my hand around his neck.

"No I win." I says with a smile and claps my hands together. The adrenaline leaves and tiredness washes over. I relax and lay down beside Andrew.

"You tired?"

"Yes." I say.

He stands up and I follow after to drink some water and put on my crocs.

He drives us home- back to his place and go to the bathroom immediately to shower.

I wrap myself in my towel after my soothing shower and moisturize myself with some cream and change into my silk pajama dress. I don't know who packed my stuff but they only gave me my silk pajama dresses and I was tired of wearing my comfortable clothes only to sleep.

I go back to my bathroom after the steam and heat leaves and do my skincare while listening to Love Me Not by Skepta.

I use some my good molecules daily essentials bundle to do my skin care.

I get my iPad phone and headphones and put on my fluffy socks before going to the kitchen. It was empty and I sat at the barstools.

I needed to book my appointments for tomorrow.  I get my chipotle that I ordered yesterday. It never got to eat and remove the lettuce then microwave it then put it back on.

I look at my nails knowing I needed to get them done. I left my natural nails to breathe for like 3 weeks it's time to go back to the fake. My hair was also in need of some love so I was washing it tomorrow.

My hair was always in braids and wigs cause I never have time to do it in the morning because of work. So I'm gunna have to sacrifice the one hour I stay in bed for no reason to doing my hair cause I miss my curls. Right now my hair was in a wig. One thing I always loved was fluffy curly wigs over bone straight or silky curls.

I also wanted to get another tattoo.

3rd POV

Imani books her appointments while listening to Afraid by Xavier Omar. Andrew comes out of his room hearing her angelic voice. He sees her sitting and her body moving to the music. He gets his phone and takes a picture of her.

She stands up from her chair and throws her food away. Andrew walks up looking at the nails she had opened on Pinterest.

"Snooping around." She says as she catches him. His eyes tsk notice of the short sill dress she had on.

"I just stumbled across what you were doing no snooping." Andrew says sitting in another barstool. It was Imani's turn to stare he must've not realized he was shirtless. He had a very visible but soft 6pack and his arm muscles were huge. When going to sit down Imani walked behind Andrew just to see his back muscles.And to top that off his hair was wet. And there was something about a fine white man that had wet hair that gets her going.

"I don't know which one to get." Imani says showing him her options. These were the type of questions she'd ask Callie but as time grew she liked to involve Andrew with the stuff she does.

"Get the tapers square." He says and Imanis tops movement and looks at him.

"Whore." She says

"How am I whore for knowing that."

"You just are."

"Ok princess." Andrew laughs to himself.

Imani ignores the butterflies in her stomach hearing his laugh and continues to book her appointment.

Andrew was going to offer to pay but decided giant it knowing that Imani liked to be independent and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. He was still her boss but when they start dating she'll never spend a dime but as for now he takes notes of all the expenses she made that he was going to add to her paycheck.
__________________________________
Authors note

Comment and vote