Harem Creator Battle Part 2

(Shido POV)

1st hour ended pretty fast, and I was now waiting in class for my 2nd-hour teacher to arrive. According to Kei, we had 5 minutes of passing time between classes.

"So, Kei." I said as I went over to her desk, "Whose Mai over there?"

"You don't know?" She asked, "That's Mai Sakurajima. The super popular actress."

"..." I stared at Mai, who continued to absently look out the window, "Didn't know that..." I admit

"Seriously, what's with you?" Kei asks, "You show up out of nowhere, and you don't know who Mai is?"

"I'm not too up to date with things since I just moved here...Say, maybe you could show me around sometime?"

"Huh?! L-Like a date?"

"Yeah, something like that," I say with a nod

"..." Kei's cheeks flushed, "W-Well, I guess since you are brand new to this area, I don't have much of a choice..."

"Nice! Thanks!"

For just a moment, I saw Mai's eyes go over to me, but just as quickly they moved back to the window.

I checked the time and realized I only had 3 more minutes until the next class. I decided to check out the hallway, and when I poked my head out, I saw another student who was chatting up the girls as well.

When he noticed me, his brown eyes locked onto mine, "Yo! Long time no see Shido!"

It seemed he still decided to go with the route that we were friends at our last school, and judging by the looks the girls following him were giving me, he's convinced the majority of people I used to be a pervert. 

"I'm afraid I don't know who you are." I say, "I think maybe you mistaken me for someone?"

"No way dude!" He laughed, "You were super infamous!"

"Yeah?" I say, deciding to finally get back at him, "Then tell me, who was my best friend at my last school?"

"Well, it wouldn't be any fun if you lied after I answered to clear your reputation, right? Whisper it to...Ah! Anri!"

One of the girls next to Issei perked up and walked over to me.

"My best friend was Tonomachi," I tell her quietly while covering my mouth with a hand

She nods, and then Issei speaks, "Your best friend was Tonomachi, right? What was his given name?... Hirata? Hirato?"

My blood went cold for a moment, but I quickly regained posture. Although, there was no talking me out of this now. 

"So you really were a pervert." Anri said while scooting back, "Gross..."

"Get back to class," A teacher said on her way to my class, "Class starts in one minute."

"Yes'm!" Issei said and turned away, "By the way, Shido, I'd love to talk more at lunch if you get a chance."

"You wanna talk with him?" A girl asked

"Yeah. I do want to get to know him better as one of the few boys at the school."

"Well..." Another girl said

"GET TO CLASS!" The teacher yelled at them, and they all ran off

I went back to my seat in a bit of a huff, but since class was starting soon, Kei didn't have a chance to ask what was wrong.

Class started, and I brainstormed a way to get out of this situation.

At this point, it was clear to everyone that Issei and I did go to the same school. And since I denied that, it makes me seem like I was just trying to get rid of my reputation as a pervert.