Roxie Hope Lopez

About Roxie

About Roxie

Roxie goes by she/they pronouns and soon came out as demiromantic and demisexual to their aunt Ayaka. Luckily, she supported her and loved her no matter what. Even bought her some like that matches their gender and sexuality.
They love anything to do with music. Playing instruments and even making their own songs at times. However, music isn't the only thing she does. She also making stuff for themself and others. They ended up creating a small business online and made some cash.

A Bit of Backstory

Roxie has always had trouble hearing. They had to get hearing aids at a young age. At first, she didn't like the fact that she couldn't hear as well as others. She soon accepted that she needed the hearing aids. However, it is an inconvenience when they die mid conversation. Sometimes it could be useful if someone is being a jerk to them and they would not have to hear them.

Roxie's parents never paid them any attention. She tried doing anything to get attention or even get them to say that they love her. However, they soon realized that nothing was going to get the love and approval from their parents and gave up. At the age of eleven, they had to move in with the aunt Ayaka for she gotten into an argument with Roxie's parents and threatened to take Roxie with her. The parents told her to take her and that they never wanted them in the first place.  In the present, Roxie still feels anger towards her parents for the way they treated them.