One kiss was supposed to be so sweet

Aziraphale and Crowley don't really talk about their love lives. It's always behind closed doors but there are times when they can't get enough of each other. Aziraphale loves it when Crowley kisses him and he kisses him back, thanking him for the many little things he'd done for him. It's supposed to be a kiss on the cheek but Aziraphale didn't want any of that.

He grabs Crowley from the lapels of his collar and kisses his irresistible lips that Aziraphale always daydreams about doing. It's indescribable. 

Without knowing he'd done it, he bit on Crowley's bottom lip, sending a jolt of a newfound desire through Crowley's spine. He squirms at the contact and his entire body reacts to Aziraphale's touch, his hands making their way to Aziraphale's jaw.

Finally letting go of his hold on Crowley's collar, he wraps himself around Crowley securely and firmly, placing his hands on Crowley's hips, swaying in a sinuous grace that Aziraphale always thought was sinful. 

But that's not what Crowley really is. Aziraphale treasures Crowley in his heart and is sure that he's nice, amazing and is not even close to any of the demon scums in Hell. Aziraphale loves Crowley as who he is and is not up to losing him. 

Neither is Crowley. 

Crowley is surprised to find Aziraphale like this, but he thought that he'd rather like this side of his angel. He let him take the lead, his tongue doing weird things that he knew would make Aziraphale go wild. 

Both Aziraphale and Crowley smile into the kiss, not wanting to be the first to end it, savouring it all. Aziraphale however, just had to stop. Crowley let go with a whine, wanting more of Aziraphale's soft lips on his own. A low growl escapes at the back of his throat and Crowley isn't sure if he's angry or pleased. Aziraphale chuckles. He likes seeing Crowley like this, begging and pleading for more. He understands that Crowley can get a little desperate but he knows when to stop, even if he craves for more than he should. When Crowley stops whining, Aziraphale lets their foreheads touch one another, his eyes closed. 

Crowley let out a breath, processing it all. "Jesus angel, where did you learn to kiss like that?" he asks. Aziraphale just shrugs. "I always wanted to do that. Even before Armageddon. There were times when I wanted to kiss you so badly, I was afraid of what you'd think. Please don't think less of me, Crowley." Aziraphale explains, his gaze landing on his shoes, not wanting Crowley to see how embarrassed he is. Crowley sighs. "Angel, I'll never think less of you. Never. You know that." he said, bringing Aziraphale's chin to face him with his finger. 

"I know, I just wanted to thank you for all the things you did for me. All your gestures, your presence. Of all the six thousand years with you here, I don't ever remember a time where I thanked you. I want to owe you that. You deserve so much." Aziraphale finally finishes, with a tear forming in his left eye. It isn't a sad tear.

A happy one to be exact.

Crowley grabs Aziraphale close to him, his hand caressing Aziraphale's cheek. "Oh angel. You don't have to owe me anything. It's ok. Truly." he said, reassuring him. 

Aziraphale isn't convinced. "Oh, but I do. Crowley, you must understand. You did so much for me. I will never forget the many times you saved me. You're the best. The absolute best." Crowley stares, lost for words. He has never seen Aziraphale like this, so vulnerable, so eager. It makes Crowley feel warm things inside him and he's damn sure he doesn't want it to end either.

Crowley smiles, dark sunglasses long forgotten. " Oh angel, you never cease to amaze me." he finally says. Aziraphale chuckles. "Do I now? I'm not entirely sure when you're the one who's amazing, my dear. I'll never stop saying you're amazing, even when you continue to deny it." " You know, I don't mind that. At all. I love you, you know that, right angel?" Aziraphale replies with a yes and kisses him, this time less gentle and more demanding.

Crowley immediately likes it, drowning himself in Aziraphale's perfect mouth, devouring it all for himself until there is nothing left. It's all so perfect. So goddamn perfect. 

Time passes for them and Aziraphale pulls away. A huge smile appears on his gorgeous face, his cheeks flushed with heat and his eyes shine with a brilliance that Crowley always adored. "I love you too, Crowley."