Phir Mulaqat Honi Thi|2

Trigger Warning: 18+ Episode 46/47. I think I cried for half an hour while writing this chapter, it's more angsty than the tere bin short story. Some parts don't make sense because I haven't included the MR plot. If you wanna cry read this chapter, honestly I was triggered while writing this and can't stop crying. Read this chapter when you are not at work, you can vent in the comments, cry, do whatever makes you feel less depressed. But please don't throw rude comments because I have warned you enough. Love you❤️

----

She slapped him hard across the face and spat out, "Tum yahi deserve karte ho..." She turned to leave, but he slammed the door shut behind her, locking them in the room. He was breathing heavily, his chest heaving with rage. He glared at her, his face red and contorted. "Mera raasta chodo" she demanded, trying to push past him. He shook his head and pushed her back, making her stumble.

"Ye kya jaahilapana hai?" She screamed in anger her eyes shooting daggers at him.

"Jaahilpana?", He growled, insulted by the word, "Mere mu par ye thappad marna, thukna jaahilpana tha." He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her closer, his eyes burning into hers. "Sabki baat sunney ko tayyar ho, dinner par chali jaati ho, Rohail bulaye toh uske ghar pe bhi. Magar jab m safai dena chahu toh mere saath ye sulook?"

She jerked her hand away from his grip and spat out, "Dost hai woh mera. Aur bohot sharif hai." He snorted and sneered, "Dost nahi tum toh usse mohabbat karti ho. Ye sab aansu rona dhona ye sab uss Rohail k liye tha. Chakkar chal raha tha na tumhara..mohabbat karti thi usse. Toh uss din mera haath kyun thama.. jakar uske saamne apne aansu bahane they, uske seeney se lipat kar rona tha." His words pierced her heart like a knife.

She wanted to scream that she didn't love Rohail, that she only loved him, but his words had stopped her. He was back to doubting her character, accusing her of being unfaithful when he was embracing that manhus Haya.

"Maine explain kiya tha tumhe uss din, apni galti chupane ke liye Rohail ko beech m mat lao. Aur maine tumhe jis halat m Haya ke saath pakda haina, agar m hoti Rohail k saath toh tumhara kya reaction hota?"

He clenched his fists and said, "Jaan leleta pehle tumhari phir uski."

"Toh mai lelu tumhari jaan? Ya phir chalo terrace par, aur waha apni beghunahi saabit karo. Jaise maine ki thi!" She grabbed him by the arm and tried dragging him towards the door. He didn't had to even resist but her words had triggered him, "Haya meri behen jaisi hai, I have told you that."

She scoffed and mockingly suggested, "Toh theek hai bahar chalkar ye ailaan kardo, phir mai maan jaongi ke Haya tumhari behen jaisi hai." She opened the door and pushed him, he looked around the corridor and sighed in relief. He dragged Meerab inside and closed the door.

"Meerab, meri behen ki shaadi ka tamasha mat banao." He looked at her with a warning in his eyes, as if daring her to say anything. She felt a surge of defiance and said, "Mai kya banaungi. Murtasim tumne aur tumhari Maa ne uski puri zindagi ka tamasha lagadiya hai, jaisa pehle mera laga tha."

She saw him flinch at her words, but he quickly recovered and said, "Tum yaha ye shaadi rokne aayi ho? Maryam ki shaadi barbad karne apna stupid waada rakhne k liye? Is waadey ke liye tumne humari shaadi dao par lagadi thi." He towered over her, his voice full of contempt. She laughed bitterly, and sat on the bed.

She looked at him with disdain and said, "Murtasim tumhari aur iss shaadi ki haseeyat mere nazdeek kuch nahi hai." She saw the hurt and disbelief in his eyes, but she didn't care. She had had enough of his accusations and insults. She had loved him with all her heart, but he had betrayed her and humiliated her.

"So you actually love Rohail... Were you guys in a relationship? Having an affair.." He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her violently. "Tell me the truth Meerab"