Telling Fans (Pregnancy Series Matt)

"Should I post or do you want to post?" I asked, lying on the couch and looking at Matt who was playing on his phone. Matt looked at me before motioning me over to him "we'll post a video." He said as I sat in between his legs. Matt pulled up the camera app on his phone holding it out in front of us before having me press record. "Hey everyone Matt and Y/n Lillard here, we just wanted to fill all of you in on a couple things that are happening." He said. I smiled "yeah, I mean the whiskey has been selling like crazy, the kids are doing great." I said. "Y/n is growing another one in her belly right now." Matt said as I fake gasped looking at the camera "that's right Matt I am." I confirmed. Matt grinned at the camera "I'm going to be a dad again!!" He yelled before I stopped the recording, Matt uploaded it to his socials then I shared it from there. I looked at the comments seeing some from Elyssa, Neve, Skeet, Vanessa Morgan, Freddie Prince Jr, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sean, and Josh Hutcherson all congratulating us and telling us how excited they are. But we obviously got some comments telling us we're to old, that we already have three kids we don't need anymore. I just ignored those comments and liked all the positive ones. Matt placed his hand on my still flat stomach "don't listen to the assholes, they are just jealous." He said kissing my cheek.