Date night

Taylor and travis go on a date (set in 2025)

Taylor PoV:
Tonight me and Travis are going on a date during my break from tour. Travis having just won the Super Bowl and me in the middle of a tour in different countries we decided to spend some time with each other. I don't know where we are going but Travis said it's a surprise and that I will love it.

Right now I'm getting ready for the date and I'm really excited for it because yes me and Travis may have been dating for almost 2 years but we always focus on each other when we go out and we both know that the swifties live for our relationship and we don't care if paparazzi catch us as all we care about in that moment is us and don't care what people think.

I continue to put on my makeup when I hear Travis talking to Benjamin,
"Hey Benji, I love your mom so much and I know all your thinking about is food but I really do love her"
My heart gushes when I hear Travis talk about me and how much he loves me, I love him too I feel like he's the one for me.

Travis's pov:
Im sat waiting for Taylor to get ready and I'm sat talking to benji, what I have planned for our date tonight is fine be magical and special for both me and Taylor
I've got a surprised planned and I can't wait for Taylor to see it.

A few minutes later Taylor comes down and puts her shoes on and comes over to me giving me a kiss and asking if I'm ready to go, I nod and we head to the car her driver has been given the day off so it's just us two and I'm driving us to our destination, just like the first time we were seen together after my game.

"Where are we going?" Taylor asked me with a smile on her face, I smile back and avoid giving the answer she want,
"We are going on our date you know that" I say laughing knowing that she didn't want that answer,

"I know that but where?" She asks still trying to get the answer out
"It's a surprise just wait and see" I say and keep quiet for the rest of the car ride other than a few conversations about random things

We soon arrive at our date and I hired people to make a small section of the beach look nice with a table and candles with some rose petals on the table I turn to Taylor and she looks shocked and has tears in her eyes as she looks to me.

"Surprise" I say looking at her wrapping her into a hug
"Travis it's beautiful thank you" she says as we start to walk to the area and we sit down after I pull her chair out of course and I offer her some wine and we start to talk and eat our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have just finished dinner and we take a walk down the shore of the beach and we talk about things
"What's that" I point out nothing and quickly get down on one knee and look at Taylor look for nothing and wait for her to turn around.

"Travis" she giggles "there's nothing there" she turns around and sees me in my knee "what..."

"Taylor Alison Swift...from the moment I saw you two years ago I knew I was in love you, and wanted to be with you and since that day I have been falling in love even more every day, I love the way that you light up when you see a cat and how you always know how to make a day 100 times better and how your kind to everyone even if they don't treat you the same and I love how you get really competitive in a game, and I love how you can write a song from just a random moment that happened to you because you amazing. I love how you always make me smile and laugh when I'm down after losing a game and I love how your so passionate about my team winning and I love how I can be myself with you and that you feel that you don't have to hide from anyone when your out with me, I love everything about you... your eyes, your smile, you feeling the need to make everyone happy no matter what, I guess what I'm try to say is will you marry me and be my forever"

I look up at her and see she is crying and she try's to get the words out but can't and I see her nod instead and I get up off the floor and kiss her putting the ring on her finger and wipe the tears away.

"I love you" I hear her whisper and I whisper "I love you too back" and I kiss her again

"I need to tell you something" Taylor says to me after a moment of silence of just hugging listening to the waves
"What is it" I look down at her and stare into her bright blue eyes and wait for a response

"I was gonna wait to tell you this but I feel like this is the perfect time to say it... I'm pregnant" she says I freeze and smile at her.

"You serious" I ask and she nods letting out a laugh I gently pick her up and kiss her and place her back onto the floor and kneel on the floor and lift her shirt up to reveal her abdomen and start talking to her belly

"Hi baby, I'm you daddy you most likely can't hear this but I just wanna say your gonna have the best mommy in the whole wide world and I'm gonna teach you all about football even if your a girl because girls can play too and mommy is gonna teach you how to play the guitar or the piano whichever you prefer and I really hope you have your mommy's blue eyes because
her eyes are magical"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~

So I've started a new book and hope you like this and please send in requests if you have any I can do anything apart from smut as I'm absolutely rubbish at that.
Mezza

Words~1082