♤Harmonic Convergence♤

Start from the beginning

Y/N: You again....

Iroh: Yes... you know in your past life you didn't like either to much. Why? I don't know. But later in your adult years while you started to fade you sudden;y called for me.

Y/N scoffed as he sat up only to lean against the wall. Just how long has he been here. He wants to leave but now he can't remember how.

Y/N: Well that's in the past. I don't need you. And how in the world do I relate to your niece?

Iroh smiled as he set the teapot down along with the bag. Y/N's father got up and began to use the teapot while Iroh spoke to Y/N. He could see the similarities on the two. Different yet close.

Iroh: You see... Azula wanted attention but not just from her father but her mother as well. The only way she did was by fear but in the end she failed and began to lose herself. And such a young age...

Y/N rolled his eyes not caring at the story. He recalled in his childhood he was loved but at times due to Amane being the older twin he felt like he was just his shadow.

Iroh: When I met your parents they spoke to me about you and your brother. You were his shadow weren't you. Left behind and barely seen.

The raven-haired eyes widened as he looked between his parents and Iroh.

Y/N: That bag used to be mine right. If I can remember Vaatu and I looked close... not much but–

Iroh: Very much close. Even in your past life you always carried some type of sorrow. Like a burden unable to be lifted. You wanted help but you seem so reluctant about it . Even now you are. Things never change.

Iroh laughed gently while Y/N his knees to his chest while he also watched his parents like nothing.

{𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

As the others were speaking on what to do Kya joined in after healing Y/N as much she could. Not soon after Asami and Amane walked in telling the others they picked up a distress signal from the southern water troops making the others tense.

As they flew on Oogi, Korra on Naga, they reached the White Lotus compound. Senna walking out in distress after getting the news.

Korra: Mom!

Both mother and daughter hugged as Amane carried Y/N bridal style carefully getting down. Asami placed a hand on his back but felt his body getting cold out of nowhere concerning her but Amane felt it making him even more worried.

As they entered the compound they saw a good amount of the southern troops injured. Katara spotted the group and saw the young raven-haired thinking he was asleep but wasn't completely sure.

Katara: Worried What happened?

Amane: His soul. It's stuck in the spirit world or what they call it.

Amane answered as Katara placed a hand on the boy's head feeling his temperature.

Katara: Oh my goodness! How long has she been away?

Kya: Almost a week. I've tried to keep his energy flowing, but I can feel him slipping away but very slowly. You're the only one who can help her now, Mom.

Katara had a worried look but the look Amane had was even worse. She saw his eye bags showing, telling her he wasn't sleeping that well. Even with Asami by his side he couldn't help staying up thinking his younger twin would magically wake up.

With the help of the older twin, Amane gently placed his brother in the water, making Katara begin the process.

Amane: How much longer can he survive like this?