♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤

Начните с самого начала

Ginger/Actress Ginger: Bolin, look out!/Nuktuk, look out!

Bolin runs to the speaker on the right, before changing course to avoid an attack. When attacked on the other side, he stops at the center and bends out two entire stacks of earth discs with Amane behind him. He then taps him on the shoulder telling him typhatically he'll hit which Bolin nods. The waterbenders throw hoses at Bolin, which he blocks using the stacks, while Nuktuk hides from Unalaq's attack from behind a pillar. Bolin waits for the moment before moving and letting Amane throw the stack at the waterbenders, which successfully hit them. Bolin follows his lead and throws discs from the stacks to the waterbenders, while Nuktuk continues throwing streams of water.

Shiro: This is unbelievable! Bolin is bending two full stacks of earth disks at once, which would normally be illegal, —

But when he pulled a person on his right the man sided eye uncomfortably by the sudden pull.

Shiro: But then again, he's fighting three waterbenders, grabs his neighbor so all rules are out the window!

Back to the dust filled arena, where Bolin bends out an earth disc and knocks out one of the soldiers. He knocks out another soldier. The other soldier waterbends and prepares to attack Bolin, but Amane pushes Bolin to the side while he dodges the attack and bends out two discs to shield himself from another water blast. Bolin fights the last soldier one-on-one, with both fighters circling each other while dodging each other's attacks. Bolin leaps and throws a disc at the soldier, knocking him out to a nearby speaker.

Bolin: Bends a disc Tell me who sent you!

Soldier: Horrified It was Varrick, please don't hurt me, Nuktuk!

Bolin instantly becomes shocked. He drops his earth disc and turns to look up at Varrick, whom is now worried. Amane looked over at Varrick seeing that Mako was right the entire time.

Varrick: I think this is our cue to exit.

But before he could escape with Zhu Li, Lin was already blocking the exit.

Lin: Where do you think you're going?

Varrick eyes the surroundings uneasily. Back to a shocked Bolin; the soldier attempts to attack Bolin, but Amane stomps his foot making a disk retaliates in time and slams a disc to his stomach, tossing him into the pool, while Unalaq is defeated.

Shiro: Enthusiastically It's a knockout!

The shot shows the audience and Asami, who cheer at Bolin and Amane. Bolin turns and waves back at the audience with Nuktuk. While Amane just smiled as he waved at the audience.

{𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

Y/N slowly opened his eyes looking around seeing a roof over his head and a blanket on top of his body. He slowly sat up but a soft stopped him.

Yumi: I was wondering when my baby boy would wake up.

He slowly turned his head and his mother and beside her was his father drinking a cup of tea.

Y/N: Mama... papa...

Reiza: Hey there kiddo...

{𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

It was night at the Southern Water Tribe. Water was being bended by the northerners as the southerners began to retreat, making Tonraq smile.