♤A New Spiritual Age♤

Start from the beginning

{𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍}

Jinora: Isn't it beautiful?

Korra: Just ... stick close to me, okay? This seems nice, but you never know when we'll run into some dark spirits. Huh!

When Korra touches a flower, it turns into a butterfly. Y/N looked around seeing how different it looked previous to what he usually saw before.

Y/N: It's... so peaceful..

Jinora: Look! It's like it's made of jewels! The spirits are so much more beautiful in their own world than they are at home.

Y/N saw Jinora running off, making Korra run after her. He knew he had to follow them since he did promise Tenzin he looked after both.

Korra: Jinora, be careful! Hold on! Uh!

But she ran she accidentally stepped in a meerkat prairie dog's spirit hole. Y/N winced as he pulled Korra by her arm.

Meerkat prairie dog spirit #1: Hey! Watch where you're going, you giant clod!

Korra: Sorry!

Even though she apologized one by one, a meerkat spirit popped questioning her, making her more upset and Jinora has yet to see it.

Y/N on the other hand tried to stop Korra even though he felt intentions not to. However, the moment she tried to bend the spirits began to attack her as they began to slowly turn dark.

When Jinora finally heard Korra's cry for help she saw they were attacking Korra but not Y/N questioning her even more about what happened during his disappearance.

As Jinora tried to help while Y/N was looking around, seeing the meerkats were now going in circles.

Y/N: Guys...

When they came to realize what was happening they were beginning to sink down, each falling into a water unknown to them. As Jinora and Y/N swam to Korra holding onto each other, Korra looked terrified seeing a huge dark spirit coming towards them.

As they tried to swim away they were all swallowed and teleported them to a river that spirals down a rocky slope. As they were spiraling down Jinora called out to both teens as Y/N tried to fight against the waters but he saw that they were about to be aparted two ways.

Even though he promised Jinora safety, he also wanted to protect Korra. He figured Jinora could handle herself just a little more but Korra?...

The moment they parted Korra and Y/N were falling but Y/N held her waist and fell on his back harshly on impact.

Y/N: groans Shit... that actually hurt...

When Korra got up she panicked for Y/N for a moment but saw that he gave thumbs up telling her he was fine. Korra nodded as he began to call out for Jinora, Y/N followed along.

But when Korra turned she saw three dark spirits making her hold on Y/N as he held her arm hoping to calm her down.

Every direction she looked and took a dark spirit was there, making her panic even more. Y/N wasn't but he tried his best to keep his cool.

Soon Y/N heard a child's cry and when he was about to ask Korra he saw that she was a child.

Y/N: She's a child?...

{𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊}

Jinora: Korra! Y/N! Where are you! Hello? I'm lost. Can anyone help me?

When Jinora looked over to her right she saw Furry-Foot flying over a hill approaching her. This made her gleam seeing something or someone she knew.

{𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽}

Y/N was bent down as he laid Korra's head on his lap. She was a bit confused on why he wasn't turned into a child like her but she guessed through his trauma he knew how to handle situations like these— in a way.

Just then both Korra and Y/N heard a bird-like screech heading their way. The camera panels to a bird's eye making Korra squeal hitting the bird but it turned out to be a small one instead.

With a guilty face after what she did, she went over to the spirit and held it gently. Y/N watched closely as he looked around his surroundings once again.

Korra: I'm sorry I swatted you. You just scared me.

As the spirit squeaks, Korra stands up. She looks to the right upon the sound of footsteps, her face slowly being illuminated by an approaching light. The approaching person, clad in an Earth Kingdom attire and carrying a lantern, though his face still shaded.

Iroh: You three look lost. Maybe I can help you.

With a shocked face Korra's widened recognizing who the man is. Y/N however, didn't. He might have felt something but nothing came to mind.

Iroh: I was good friends with Avatar Aang and Lady Y/N.

Korra: Iroh!

Iroh: Hello, Korra, Y/N.

As Iroh was leading the three out the dark spirits, Y/N was a few steps behind listening to them talk. When they walked out the light both him and Korra saw a group of spirits happily chatting.

Iroh: You know—You came just in time. We're having a little tea party, to celebrate May-Jim's wedding.

Y/N cocked his head as he took a seat next to Korra.

Thankfully Korra asked his questioned for him, making the two spirits explain themselves.

Iroh: The Spirit World is very mysterious, but so is love. Help yourself to some tea and cakes. handing her a slice. They are spirit cakes, so you won't gain any weight— Of course, you won't lose any either!

Korra: This part of the Spirit World isn't so scary.

As soon as the spirit takes the cake away, it reveals Wan's teapot

Korra: My teapot!

Iroh: That's right. It was yours long, long ago. When you were Avatar Wan, you used it to carry the light spirit, Raava, around- until the two of you became one. It is my favorite thing I found here.

Iroh then pours the tea into Korra's cup along with Y/N.

Iroh: You know, when you make tea in it, you can still taste a little light in every cup.

Korra takes a sip and smiles contently. But Y/N— he stared at it, feeling a wave of emotions hitting him all at once not seeing what he was creating from sight.