♤The Guide: Part 2♤

Start from the beginning

Varrick: I heard you've been investigating the recent attacks on my ships, and I think you know that I know that you know, you know?

Mako: Know what?

Varrick: That the world is a dangerous place, and that's exactly why I want to offer you a job on my security force.

Mako: I have a job.

Varrick: We need you. Me, Asami, Bolin, Amane. We're all in the same team here. We want you to join us. You wouldn't want anything to happen to Asami, would you? I mean, I heard you and her were kind of, uh, an item again. Or what about your brother?

Mako: I'm not with Asami, she's with Y/N's brother supposedly. Just what are you saying?

In a slightly threatening tone he continues about what could happen and what could not happen without him.

Mako: Thanks for your concern, but the answer is no.

Mako leaves, while Varrick returns to walking on the hot coal.

Still at the Eastern Air Temple, where Korra, Tenzin, Kya, Y/N Bumi and Jinora are riding atop Oogi while following the dragonfly bunny spirits.

Bumi: Oh, you are just so cute. I'm going to name you Bum-Ju. It's short for "Bumi Junior". Don't you think he looks like me?

Tenzin: The resemblance is uncanny.

Tenzin answered without looking back at him. This however made Jinora sad as she sat next to her aunt.

Jinora: I think Dad's mad at me.

Hearing the sadness in her voice, Kya consoled her.

Kya: Your father's not mad. His pride's just a little bruised since he isn't able to see spirits like you.

Y/N: I agree. You just have a lucky gift like me. Differently obviously or like Korra in a way.

Jinora: Thanks but Korra's the lucky one. You actually got to meet the first Avatar. I know about a lot of Avatars, but I don't know anything about him. Is it even him? Or is it her?

Korra: It's him, Avatar Wan. He was amazing. I saw how he became the first Avatar by fusing with Raava, the Spirit of Light. But there was this woman and she— she was something different.

This got Y/N's attention. If she met the first avatar in her point of view then he got to his in his point of view.

Jinora: The Avatar is part spirit? Of course! Just like the statues.

Kya: What statues?

Jinora: When we were at the Southern Air Temple, I was drawn to this old carving. I couldn't figure out what it was until now. It was the first Avatar. And you said another one. Then the statue I saw was behind the first avatar.

Y/N: Behind the avatar? Not beside? When did this happen?

Jinora: During the solstice.

Y/N: Wasn't that the day where you opened the portal, Korra?

Korra and Jinora: Whoa.

Oogi then lands on the ground.

Bumi: We're here!

Tenzin: Are you sure these spirits are leading us into the right place?

Bumi Of course! I trust Bum-Ju with my life.

{I'm going to skip a bit again: I'm sorry}