Pema: What are you doing here?

Kya: And how did you know where to find us?

Y/N placed Meelo down as he placed his hands in his pockets watching them talk.

Korra: Tenzin's itinerary. We went over it like a hundred times before we left Republic City.

Y/N: I just saw Korra and well... here I am.

Tenzin: See? This is why schedules are important.

Korra: It's so great to see you all again.

Tenzin: It's great to see you too, but why aren't you training at the South Pole? And Y/N... you look different..

Jinora: You also feel different.

This time they all looked at Y/N who waved his hand and smiled at them all.

Y/N: I got lost... and– it's hard to explain. Korra?

Korra just nodded softly as she began to speak about the situations that were happening. However, Y/N could feel Jinora looking at him and the moment they made eye contact Jinora could feel a dark radiation off him.

Jinora: It's so... dark... but why?

At the Southern Spirit Portal, where Unalaq and his children are standing.

Desna: Father, what are we doing here?

Unalaq: You're here to straighten out the mess you caused when you failed to capture the Avatar and that boy.

Desna: I told you, it wasn't our fault.

Unalaq: You're right. It was my fault for trusting you. Harmonic Convergence is almost upon us. This is my opportunity to change the world.

Eska: We'll make it up to you, Father.

Unalaq: Good, because I'll need your help to open the northern portal.

Both Eska and Desna were surprised to hear such a thing from their father.

Desna: I thought only the Avatar could do it.

Unalaq: I believe there is another way.

Unalaq and his children enter the portal and enter the Spirit World, where they emerge.

Unalaq: This way.

Unalaq told them as they all walked up to the tree Vaatu is imprisoned as they looked at the closed northern portal.

Unalaq: There it is, the northern portal.

It shows the Spirit World, which is the same area where Wan and Raava battled with Vaatu and the past Y/N ten thousand years ago.

Back at Republic City was a filming set of "The Adventures of Nuktuk: Hero of the South." It shows a close-up of Bolin's face, screaming. The camera rotates to reveal him, dressed as Nuktuk, suspended upside-down by props resembling eagle talons.

Director: Cut! Okay, that's lunch, everyone.

Bolin: Hello? Anyone? Nuktuk is still up here, all alone.

The door slams leaving him alone but then Asami and Amane enter, making him happy.

Bolin: Asami! Amane! Hey, what are you doing here?

Asami: Varrick invited me to watch some of the filming.

Amane: Are you filming right now?