"Go to my jeep." Freeman said.

Tara was too horny to think. She followed Amber then sat down on the passenger side, watching the dark curly haired girl back up her car and speed out of the party grounds only turned her up even more.

"I'm taking you to mine, is that alright?" Amber asked.

"Uh. Sure." Tara answered, holding onto the grab handle on top of her.

She didn't care about where, it only had to have a bed. Amber stopped the car on a red light and Tara grabbed her free hand, shoving it inside her own shorts and rubbing herself on it, Amber didn't even manage to move her fingers any sort of special way. Tara only needed to rub herself on Amber, it didn't matter where or how.

"Please fuck me more." The brunette said, her hands shaky as she forced her best friend's wrist inside her shorts.

"I will." The black haired girl said as she pulled her hand out of Tara's intimacy to shift gears after the light turned green.

She speeded like she was in a fast and furious movie, making her a very reckless driver. That recklessness only made Tara more attracted to her. She didn't even remember how they got into making out that night, they never even had shown interest in each other. At least that's what Tara remembered their friendship was like. Just a friendship, no second intentions, until that night. What were their intentions now? She would totally date Amber. Now even more, given she had just lost her virginity to her, and was about to lose it even more. She couldn't wait to be all over Amber, to have her mouth on hers again. And by the speed they were going, the raven haired girl seemed to feel the same way. She almost didn't brake in time when entering her own driveway, leaving black tire marks on the floor.
They both hurriedly got out, closing the jeep doors and making their way over to the front door. As Amber found the keys and managed to unlock the doors, Tara bit and licked on her neck and jaw. She couldn't contain herself. They barely managed to get up the stairs, almost fucking on the spot.

''Come.''

Amber said as she broke the kiss, taking Tara's hand and running up the stairs with it. Suddenly, Tara got nervous and shy, like she had never been there before. It felt almost rude to just barge into someone's house like that. Even though it was not "someone's" house, it was Amber's, and she had been here countless times before. Amber found her own room and shoved Tara inside before locking the door, throwing the smaller girl on the bed and instantly climbing on top of her next.
Tara felt relief as she felt Amber's touch again, relaxing on the black haired girl's bed. She undid her shorts for the millionth time today, and the last, before finally sliding them off her legs along with her underwear. She laid back as her best friend positioned herself between her legs and gave her cunt a generous first lick, making pleasure like never felt before bolt up her stomach. She breathed out.

"Oh."

Before Amber began sucking, this time making her let out an:

"Aah."

Masturbation could never compare to this. Amber was a few seconds into giving Tara's clit a taste of what a tongue and lips combo felt like and the freckled girl was already holding back her orgasm. She pulled on the sheets, and even on Amber's hair, holding her breath as to not let the wet and sloppy action happening between her legs get the best of her. Amber could notice it, and she would not give Tara a break. If she had to cum, she would, eventually. She could sense Tara was on the edge by the way her clit flinched uncontrollably inside her mouth. She sucked hard on it, making Tara breathe in sharply and then accidentally let it out in spasms.

"Oohh mmy gooOOD AHHHH." The freckled girl moaned out, at first a shy statement which then turned scandalous and uncontrolled when Amber gave her one last suck mid orgasm. Her hips jolted up against Amber's face more than once as she enjoyed the numbing of sensation in the middle of her legs. After coming to her senses and becoming aware of how fast and hard her heart was beating, she felt a bit of pain. But was not surprised, given it had stopped beating in any sort of recognisable pattern a long time ago. Amber came up to kiss her, which in fact did surprise Tara a bit. Now that they were done with it, there was no reason for her to show this kind of affection. Unless, of course, Amber had been hiding a secret crush and now was her chance to really go for it.
They kissed softly before Amber laid down beside her, signaling for the smaller girl to lay on her chest. Which she did, before having her hand interlaced with Freeman's. As she laid down, she thought of how rough Amber had been at first with her, still having leftover pain on her insides from it. That is so unusual of Amber, who's so sweet all the time. She thinks, caressing Amber's hand with her thumb. And almost as to calm down the thought, Amber kisses her forehead. Though, after snuggling closer to the taller girl, Tara realized that only meant Amber probably was a person with a lot of different sides to her, and she would take all of them.