Chapter 2

*************************************

                                NEW BEGINNING

For new beginning,  we need so much courage and support for both mentally and physically but also emotionally . I used to have breakdowns but my family was there for me . Now that I'm going to live on my own , I need to survive alone . My brother constantly comes to the penthouse to check up on me and we usually have sleepovers.  He just can't leave his baby sister alone . I should be having sleepover with my friends but here I am spending time with my only brother ,Kyle . Speaking of friends,  I don't actually have close friends but rather just classmates.  After what happened, I had a hard time making new friends.  I have drawn a boundary like walls within me and not ready at all to make friends and just casuals . It's been three weeks of going to class and I haven't made proper friends.  I talked with my classmates and exchange numbers with some of them . One of them is , Nina,  actually she's sweet and also kind.  Pretty decent looking girl ,I must say but okay. 

  " How is your class going on ? Any new friends?" Kyle asked eating his popcorn  and watching his favourite movie .
" Pretty Good actually,  and yeah I have classmates " I answered.

"I'm not talking about classmates Raya ,like an actual friend . You need to make new friends and live your life .  I know you are scared but just try okay . Everyone is not your bestfriend.  " Kyle said , now looking at me sadly and also signing loudly. 

" I know Kyle,  I know . Not now I can't trust anyone anymore, okay . But I'm trying my best . I'm talking with everyone in my class . I get along with them pretty good . They're all good or some not but most of them are actually good . " I explained

"I just want the best for you , Raya . I want you to live your life happily again .I know it's hard after everything happened but it was not your fault nor anyone.  It was bound to happened.  Just embrace it , accept all your flaws and try to live again for yourself.  Okay "
I have the best brother in the world.  Kyle is two year older than me . Now I realize that he is the only actual bestfriend I have ever had in my life . The one whom I can trust even blindly,  my own blood , that is my brother. 
I hug and cried again in his arms until I fall asleep. 

I woke up again in the middle of the night but not because of nightmares.  Luckily,  I didn't get nightmares today . It would have been bad news if my brother heard me screaming. He wouldn't let me live alone and tell our parents about it . I don't remember sleeping in my bed . I guess my brother  bought me to my room when I fall asleep on his arms . I'm used to it , waking up in the middle of the night , sometimes because of nightmares or just simply because I used to have so many thoughts in my mind .

When I woke up in the morning, my brother already went home . He left me notes in the refrigerator.

          Goodmorning  Sunshine . I didn't want to wake you up ,so I left you a note . I'm going home today and hopefully I'll be back soon . Don't worry  you are not getting rid of me anytime soon . I made you breakfast . It's inside.  Make sure to eat in time . No skipping meals . I promise to call you . Have a great day ahead ,sweet Raya .  

  I smile reading my brother's note . He is the sweetest.  My brother goes to the same university with me . He is a senior but also helping our family business with our father.  Kyle is multitasking with everything.  So sometimes he goes home to handle business and comes back again . He lives in our university dorm . For someone who is rich and billionaires son , he is a simple and humble. He doesn't show off and gets along with everyone. Kyle is popular among girls or boys looks up to him as he is managing everything with university class but helping with our family business.  Everyone knows we both are siblings. 
I ate breakfast and go to my room again to get ready for class . Usually classes start at 10 but I'm going early to go to library. I need to find some books for project which is due next week . So I need to prepare for it and we also have viva . Miss Claire said that she will ask questions from our own assignment topics . I made sure to choose the good topic . My life is good ever since I have started going to class . But sometimes I feel like ,it's just for a moment or life might surprised me anytime soon with something.  I dress up and started to head out for university which is not that far from my house . I choose to drive in my car because yesterday it rained when I didn't take my car . Luckily my brother was there and later on we went to penthouse together .

Drive to university was pretty quick considering the short distance from my penthouse.  I straight came to library after parking my car. My brother wasn't coming today . He took extra classes yesterday. I call Nina and she is coming here in few minutes. She lives in dorms . There are few people in the library since it's still morning.  So my advantage is that I can look for books properly and thoroughly.

It's been thirty minutes in Library and Nina is also here ,searching books for herself.  I already got mine and right now I'm helping her find books.

"So Aaron was like , totally whip for his girlfriend once and the next thing news broke out that his girlfriend Sophie cheated on him with one of his friend. Now he isn't dating anyone ever since he broke up with Sophie. He is super popular among girls but sadly he isn't interested anymore. " Nina explained.  She has been telling me all the gossips of our university ever since she came .I just carefully listened to all her blabbering but also not paying attention to whatever or whoever she's talking about . She talks a lot and I don't mind her talking.  It keeps me sane listening to all her talks and jokes.  We are both totally opposites.  I am always the one who does the listening while she talks . I think we might become good friends. 

Speaking of friends,  will I be able to make friends? Not just a friend but a true one . I have trust issues and get anxieties when it comes to making friends or I have not opened up to anyone ever since that Day other than my brother.  Nina seems different from everyone even though she talks a lot . I think she might become my favourite.. or not.. she seem understanding and won't press me if I don't want to do anything .

" hah .. I got you books ." I said showing the book I got for her .

"Omg,  Raya you're the best.  Thank you ." She said hugging me tightly but also loudly and we got a warning from the librarian to lower our voice .

"Oops my bad . Now that we both got our books .let's get going.  We have class " Nina whispered holding my hand and we both headed out of the library to class .

When we reached our classroom,  students were already starting to take seat . We both took our usual seat in the classroom getting comfortable.  Nina nudged my arms when the Aaron guy took a sit in front of us which she was blabbering about in the library . I must say he is attractive but why the hell would his ex girlfriend ditch this handsome guy over some guy ,unless the other guy is more handsome than Aaron . Aaron actually smile at us when he took the seat in front of us . At this point , Nina is freaking out and blushing because her crush just smile at us . I just chuckle watching her go red face .

At the end of the day , we actually talked with Aaron. He is actually a sweet person . We kinda exchanged numbers.  He even invited me and Nina to a Party he is hosting for his birthday.  I'm not even sure if I'll go or not . Nina is already thinking about the outfit she will wear to the party . She is excited to go .

   **********************************************

A/N : Second chapter is here guys . So do you think there will be something between Raya and Aaron or nothing or just good friends? ..

  See you all in next chapter ... stay tune guys 😩☀️

Thank you so much 💓

   *********************************************