Ch 40 If he comes here... I will !

Wringing her fingers, Hiya thought to herself, "I wonder if this business king Ahil Raizada will agree to this or not? Dear God! You are the only one who can take action."

She mumbled to herself as she folded her hands and closed her eyes. Piyush then burst into the studio. Observing Hiya pray to God akin to a child made him giggle. "Don't worry, Ma'am, Ahil sir has agreed that you can hide your identity," he remarked, chuckling as he sat down in the chair next to her. "Thus, stop hiding your adorable face."

When Piyush finished speaking, she got up from her chair and began to dance joyfully.She moves her hands and legs with the joy of overwhelmed."Really Piyush?"

In contrast, Ahil was occupied with his laptop while seated in his cabin, his legs crossed, and he couldn't stop laughing after witnessing everything that was going on.

With a chuckle, he picked up the pen off the table and remarked, "Crazy girl..."

He did some work today and spent the entire day laughing at Hiya's antics. Even Sumit, his assistant, was perplexed to see him laughing uncontrollably because he did not understand what he was seeing on the screen.
When Sumit tries to see on his laptop screen, Ahil moved his laptop back and spoke to him in a firm manner. "Maybe we were sitting to talk about work?"

His aggressive tone made him a little uneasy, and he proceeded to give him the agenda for every meeting.

__________

Hiya was all set for the performance now.
Even as a Rj, she considered "Saanvi Bajaj" to be her new name. Hiya moved to sit in her chair in front of the microphone, and Piyush and her boss, Gopal Verma, left after wishing her success.

Hiya was a little anxious because it was her first day, but everyone was astounded when she spoke candidly the following minute. Ahil had also abandoned his duties at the office and was enjoying Hiya's program.

He found all of her words to be as delightful as honey. he was so engrossed in the show that he was unaware two hours had gone.

Her voice had a genuine enchantment about it. He grinned, convinced that he had made the right choice in sending her to the studio after hearing her assured voice.
__________

Hiya had been talking nonstop for the last two hours, and it was already dusk. Now, Piyush had arrived just to accompany the driver and drop her home.

She was so tired when she got back home that she just fell asleep on the bed without changing dress. She shut her eyes and fell asleep quickly.

meanwhile Hiya's phone rang and it was Ahil. Hiya did not answer the call at first, but after a while—due to persistent ringing—she did. And she said, "Who is there? while dozing off. Who keeps me awake even at night."
"Your husband!" Hearing Ahil's voice, she awoke in a panic and, wiping the sweat from her brow, asked, "Yes... you?"

"Yeah, hello...get ready soon. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes."

Hearing his new assertion, she murmured in her dream, "But why?"

"Do as much as you are told." Ahil's loud voice came through the phone's speaker.

Hiya, who was intoxicated while sleeping, was forced to wake up. She sprang up, muttering angrily, "Whenever I see, you always keep giving commands.
'Do this, do that. If you don't want to do it like this, don't do it that way. Do as much as I told...bla..bla..bla.' If he comes in front of me, I will..."

Hiya lost in her anger as soon as she turned to grumble and saw Ahil standing in front of her. Hiya was struck on the forehead by the restroom door as she hurriedly fled the area without opening it.

"You are really very stupid," Ahil reprimanded Hiya as he went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then grasped her hand in his other hand and hugged her close to her. "You act like a 4-year-old child even though you are 22 years old. then How will you raise our children if this keeps up?"

The child's remarks caused her cheeks to flush like a scarlet tomato. When Ahil noticed this, he too smiled.
With a helping hand, he led her to the chair and forced her to sit.

"It didn't hurt with force, did it?" he questioned excitedly as he sat on his knees in front of her like a gentleman, holding her hand in one and softly petting her forehead in the other.

In contrast, Hiya was already covering her face out of concern that he would chastise her more. She heard his booming voice ask, "Am I asking you something?"

"Yes...yes...no...no, it's not hurting." She stammered back.
Observing Hiya tense, he grinned to himself, wondering how much his naive wife feared of him.

"Now I'm not that bad that you should be afraid of me?" He made a face and teased her.

Hiya then lifted her gaze to meet his and turned to face him.

"When have I ever said anything bad to you?" she stammered back.

"Whenever I see, you always keep giving commands.
'Do this, do that. If you don't want to do it like this, don't do it that way. Do as much as I told...bla..bla..bla.'
"If he comes in front of me, I will..." Ahil acted like her and repeated her statements the very next minute.
Hiya began to breathe in and out as soon as she heard this. Her heartbeat was audible to him because he was seated so close to her.

"I am in front of you, my stupid Earth, now punish me... what were you going to do?" he asked her, getting extremely near to her and peering into her terrified eyes.

"M...I...I have to get ready." She spoke without turning to face him and slowly stood up.

Ahil remarked, "Wait, I will choose the dress," as he forced her to sit on the chair once more.

Ahil had her sit on the chair and snatched out a basic saree in baby pink from cupboard.
"Hello, hurry up, we're running late already." Taking a quick look at his wrist watch, he gave her the saree in one hand.

With some bravery, Hiya took the saree in her hand and asked Ahil, "Where are we going?"

"we're going to buy you something. Now hurry and get ready."

After saying so, Ahil went to sit on the bed. He was staring at Hiya all the while. Hiya was still seated just as she had been. When she remained where she was, Ahil questioned her, raising his eyebrows, "what..."