"Uh... just a grilled teriyaki chicken sandwich with extra salt and pepper on it is fine for me." Tanya casually requested.

"Sure thing, coming right up." the waitress responds happily back as she moves on from the group's table.

Those two baffled Tanya's mind, 'What the hell kind of school even has waiters? Even the fancy high-class private schools don't have such things in cafeterias as far as I know?' she questioned to herself, though she knew this was just another odd thing to get used to in this weird school.

The elven waitress had gone over to Ainz's group's table to pick up their dishes, there was no talk about the talent show since everyone at the table was already all confident that they will impress their lord with their skills both physical and magical.

Ainz himself though wondered what kind of magic he could show off that would impress everyone here, he has many so it was hard to choose from. But as he was thinking he turned his skull to the elf waitress as she was picking up the floor guardian's dishes, his appraisal magic felt something off about this waitress, 'My magic may be a bit off in this weird world like my detection magic not being able to immediately spot that Bakugou kid from before, but this elf woman just oozes death magic from her mere presence. Death magic that even high-level necromancers couldn't compare? This woman can kill everyone in this whole school instantly if she feels like it and is just casually holding it back like nothing. Now that's a talent I can respect.'

'I appreciate the compliment Mr. Suzuki.' said a voice in Ainz's head that completely surprised him as he turned to the waitress and she nodded back confirming it was indeed her.

'Holy shit!? She knows who I really am!?' Ainz screams in his head when she mentions his human name.

'Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I won't say anything to anyone. Just make sure your subordinates behave themselves.' the waitress psychically says back and finally leaves the table with the plates in her hands.

Ainz was just silent from that whole thing, even more so than Tanya was, 'Psychic death magic waitresses, what the hell is wrong with this world?!'

Soon both waitresses walked their way into the school's kitchen with orders or dishes on hand. But despite the large kitchen, there was only one person there to cook for the whole school. This cook had your typical white chef outfit along with a tall cooking hat. Unlike the two waitresses, he was just a normal human man who was cutting up some vegetables.

"Master Mako we have an order for a teriyaki chicken sandwich with extra salt and pepper." the horned waitress reads off from her order notepad.

The chef nods back at her, "Thank you Aletta, just give me a minute to get this other order done first.", he says back as he takes the cut vegetables and places them in a large pot to make his beef stew.

The elf waitress then comes in to place the dishes at the large sink, 'The Nazarick group were satisfied with their orders.' she psychically says to the chef.

Chef Mako smiles at that, and is not at all surprised by the psychic talk being completely used to it himself, "That's good to hear Kuro, thank you for telling me that." he thanks and nods back.

Aletta then spoke up, "I admit when we were randomly transported to this place it was all confusing at first, but after just a week here I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's kind of fun seeing all the new faces."

Chef Mako nods back, "Indeed, it's always nice to see happy guests get their good meals regardless of where they are from. Still can't believe all of this happened from me just pressing a random button next to the sinks. Are you still unsure what is going on Miss Kuro?" he says then asks the elven waitress.