Chapter 1: Another Isekai adventure

First Authors note: Yep I'm doing this, might just be a one-shot but we'll see. But for people who haven't read my other story, this is a random spin-off of my My hero Academia/Shield Hero crossover story, "King Explosion Murder the Shield Hero" where Katsuki Bakugou from My Hero Academia gets isekai'ed into Shield Hero's world as the cardinal shield hero. I recommend reading up til chapter 21, otherwise you might be confused by all these random new characters I introduced in the story as well as different dynamics with existing characters. But yeah to those who have read that story, this takes place between chapters 21 to 22, and is mostly just an AU story so don't worry about important plot points being here for the main story if you just want to ignore this. Now with that out of the way, enjoy.

In the land of Melromarc in the recently established town of Bakcadia, there was currently a small meeting with the cardinal shield hero Katsuki Bakugou and his sidekicks Neia the water elf, Rino the human mage, and Daven the cat demi-human rogue, over some of the towns build plans as well as some town issues.

Neia spoke out first, "Ok then, so the first matter of business, some concerns are being pressed forward by a few villagers in the east over some large wolves being witnessed with some even hearing hollowing at night and they want us to at least look into it just to make sure they don't start attacking the town soon."

Then Rino spoke out, "There is also some concern about our water reserves getting salty from the sea air, and many are proposing we invest in building a facility to house the water away from the salty air, though course the logistics of it are going to be complicated especially if you're still on insisting on building a sewer system."

Then lastly Daven, "We also got some Demi-human residents accusing some new human arrivals as true supporters of the 3 heroes church, but of course there is barely any proof of this from what I can find in the report, so this could be just finger pointing over nothing, but several residents want this to at least be looked over."

Bakugou looked mostly annoyed from all the complaints but was still listening as he was leaning back on the chair and had his feet on the table. He knew there would be some growing pains when starting up a town, but doing all of the realm running as well as his cardinal hero work at the same time can be exhausting, "Ugh, yes yes, First we'll get a scouting party to look over the east and see if we can find any possible wolf dens then purge them quickly, second we're going to need to hire some plumbing specialists to look over the current sewer plans and figure out how to implement a good water storage facility, and third we need to just build up a police force to take care of such situations or to make it easier just apply slave crests on both the accusers and the accused and see whose's lying and just be done with it."

"Sir Bakugou you do realize that applying slave crests involves enslaving people right?" Neia questions such a suggestion.

"Well if it works in catching liars then it works, and we can just free them afterward," Bakugou responds to that.

"Probably won't make the former slaves comfortable though. That should be kept in mind." Daven spoke up about it.

But as these deliberations between the shield hero and sidekicks went on, little Kirishima in his toddler form was on a different table busy enjoying himself eating some baked Fiolial meat as his father and siblings talk of politics and governance.

But as he swallowed a large chunk of the dead bird he saw something odd not too far from him. It was some random blue device with a big red button at its center.

The young dragon curious about the thing, decided to walk up to the thing. After he got a good look at the device, and with its curiosity getting the better of him he presses the button with his snout.