Chapter 2: Established Roles

Start from the beginning

This also made some of the students question this, specifically Cocytus, "Sir!" the large ice bug monster shouted while raising up one of his arms, "Can you tell us why we are being ordered to do such a thing?" he asked while breathing his cold mist.

Roswaal smiled back, "Well wouldn't it be fun?" he plainly answered.

"That settles it then." Ram randomly said out loud getting the ice monster's attention.

"Does it now?" Cocytus asked turning toward the pink-haired maid.

"Yes, teachers make the rules. It's settled." Ram responds showing her full support to whatever Roswaal says.

"But is it settled!" Cocytus raised his voice.

"It's settled!" Ram raised her voice back at Cocytus making her words clear.

Cocytus remained silent after that, not really having anything more to say especially since his Lord wasn't questioning any of this either.

"Interesting" Demiurge says out loud.

"Did you actually learn something from all of that?" Subaru questioned the demon.

'I am surrounded by idiots.' Bakugou expressed in his head sighing at this whole situation.

After class, it was lunchtime for the students with everyone at the cafeteria. Many of them were discussing among themselves about the talent show tomorrow and what they will be doing for such an event.

Tanya's group were the ones being the most conversational as they talk over the various talents they could do.

"Oh man, I can't wait to show off what I have tomorrow." Weiss said.

"Hopefully we can all show off something that could impress the others in the class, we will have some big competition in there." Neumann expressed.

Tanya though wasn't as invested in this whole special occasion, 'I have a feeling there is more to this talent show than some "fun" event, I know there has to be some inner motive to this, but it would be foolish to not get involved, our group would look weak among the class which is something I like to avoid.' she says in her head then finally spoke up to her squad, "We are strong-willed like our mighty fatherland, but that doesn't mean we need to strain ourselves to top our classmates, so don't try to over think this whole talent thing." she says to her squad.

"Yes, Sir!" the group shouted which made Tanya nod in approval.

"May I take your order now?" said a voice in Tanya's head, catching her completely off guard and assuming the worst as she immediately jumped on the table.

"I knew you would finally expose yourself being X! Now how about you tell me what game you're playing! So cut the crap I'll-"

"Please calm down and turn to your right." the voice calmly said again which surprised the commander as Tanya turned to her right, and standing right there was a pale elf woman with long black hair and wearing an equally black waitress outfit. No words had come out of her mouth, she was psychically speaking to Tanya within her mind.

Tanya immediately sighed in relief and sat back down, "Oh, it's only you. But can you please not talk to me inside my head from now on. It's only going to raise my stress levels." she request of the waitress who nodded back.

"I understand, I'll just have Aletta take your orders from now on." the elf woman spoke in her mind again and walked away.

And to Tanya's left another waitress came up to the commander, this one though looked like a young human woman with blonde hair and green eyes in a waitress outfit like the elf woman's but had a lot more white on it, but what was unique about her is that she had big curled goat horns on the side of her head, but other then that she would pass off as a human easily, "Sorry if Kuro surprised you, but may I take your order?" the horned waitress asked while holding a small notepad and pen.