Both Anaya and Ansh were looking down....They both hold each other hand tightly!

"I don't accept this relationship!"

They look at Karan....
Karan look at them angrily and walk to them...he separate their hand!

Karan: stay away from my little sister Ansh! You already did a lot of damage.

Anaya: Bhai... it's not Ansh fault!

Someone slap Anaya hard on her cheek. Anaya was shock.... She held her cheek...
She look at her mother with tears....

Rakhi: YOU USE TO CALL HIM ANSH BHAIYA WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE ANAYA! ANSH BHAIYA! How could you do something like this! HOW!

Rakhi then look at Ansh!
Rakhi: i always look at you as a son Ansh! I never did any differences between you and Karan... you were just like Karan for me.... I would never thought you will betrayed us like this!

Ansh: Aunty i love Anaya. I couldn't help it. We love each other truely!

Mahesh: So behind our back you guys were doing all of these! As a fool I always thought my daughter was safe with you! I thought you look at him as your brother Anaya! As you look at Karan!

Anaya look down with tears!

Rakhi: I am so disappointed with you Ansh! I always care about you. You were like my second son! I never thought you will do something like this! Anaya is 27 and you are 37! Didn't you think about Anaya future! You have disappointed me. I have never expect something like this from you Ansh!

Ansh was heartbroken... he never wanted to disappoint Rakhi and Makesh as he always look at them as his second parents.

Anaya look at him sadly... everything was happening because of her!

Anaya look at Karan walking toward them... Anaya stand in front of Ansh...

Anaya: bhai please. 

Karan: Anaya move please! Move I say!

Anaya: Don't hurt him please! Please Bhai.

Karan: I SAY MOVE ANAYA...

Ansh move Anaya gently from his way.

They both look at each other with tears...

Karan punch Ansh!
Karan: You are my brother Ansh! I trusted you with my sister! I thought you look at her as you look at preeta. But I was wrong!

Karan punch him again and again!
Karan: we are not friends anymore! You better stay away from my sister and we will raise that baby! We don't need you.

Preeta: Karan!

Karan: PREETA! Don't get in this!

Anaya held Ansh hand...
Anaya: I can't leave Ansh Bhaiya.... I love him so much. Please!

Karan: You child or Ansh!

Anaya held Ansh hand tightly...
Anaya open her eyes immediately and breath deeply... she look around.... 

She sigh as she realized it was just a dream!

Anaya: No I can't make Ansh look bad in front of my family.... I know how Ansh love them. I will need to do something. 
She sigh.

She walk in the bathroom and saw Ansh washing his face...

Ansh look at Anaya tired face.

Ansh: What's wrong baby? Everything alright.