prelude

MINE ━ CHERYL BLOSSOM ▍BOOK ONE• ⭑ ★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ☆ ´ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑ •𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• ⭑ ★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ☆ ´ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑ •
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

birthday weirdo.  ╱  prelude.
❛ you take the very best of me !
*mentions of rape!*

Agate Knight is the sweetest girl and means no harm

Agate Knight is the sweetest girl and means no harm. She's a minor. She wants to have a girlfriend like, every other girl or boy in existence. Agate gets made fun of for her unique name. She is a lesbian who came out at a very young age which was thirteen. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life. Well, actually no one thinks anything because there is no one...

But what if I told you her life wasn't so perfect?

In the year 2015, Agate went to New York with her parents for the year. Agate started Riverdale a couple months before the decision. They moved into a beautiful apartment complex and that's where Agate met a few friends. A girl named Rose and her brother, Dash were in an apartment together because they didn't have the best parents and because they were just starting junior year of high school. The three teens became friends real quick.

Then Dash's friend, Brandon became a friend to Agate as well. Agate only saw him as a friend while Brandon liked Agate...in the weirdest ways. Everytime they were sitting close together Brandon would place a hand on Agate's thigh. Or when they were alone together like, watching a movie, he would brag about his tattoos and he would pull up his shirt and make Agate touch his stomach tattoos making Agate very uncomfortable.

Reminder, Agate was fifteen while Brandon was nineteen. Really weird.

A year later, Rose really wanted to do something fun for Agate for her birthday which was March 7th, so, Rose suggested a club. Agate disagreed at first since she only just turned sixteen, but Rose suggested to give her one of her fake id's and Agate finally agreed.

It was finally March 7th. That night they went to the club. Agate wore a pretty short black silky dress. Rose wore a similar one, but it was gold. Then..well, the boys wore what they normally wear because..their boys.

The four go to the club and no one susses them out for the fake id's so they were safe. They dance and underage drink (except for Agate.) Then Agate goes to the restroom and once she gets out, she sees Brandon standing near the girls restroom.

She questions why he was there but he didn't answer. Brandon then tells her these exact words,

"Follow me to the rooms. I need to show you something."

Red flags! Red flags! But Agate, being the silly girl she is, she follows him. Agate thought he needed help with something. Brandon grabs her hand leading her to a room with a bed.

He pushes her against the wall very hard making Agate groan slightly, in pain. He tries to kiss but she dodges it. Agate quickly explains to him, he's just a friend and reminded him about how she doesn't swing that way because he knew. Brandon didn't listen. He grabs her and pins her to the bed.

Agate hits him in the face before repeatedly kicking him. She keeps screaming. Then before Brandon could do anything, the door swings open.

It was her actual friends, Rose and Dash.

Dash pulls Brandon off of Agate before punching him in the face. Rose sits Agate up straight, trying to calm her down. Tears were running down Agate's face, not because of what happened...well, kind of. But it was mostly because she imagined if this has happened to anyone else. It sucked because it was on the night of her birthday.

Another year later, Agate became a bit not so innocent after that night. She went through some things. She literally almost lit the apartment on fire from playing with her matches. Rose and Dash are still her friends. Rose is like Agate's baby now. She loves her. Agate and Dash trust each other, yes, but they weren't as close as Agate and Rose were. Agate's parents tell her that they were going back to Riverdale that year making the siblings sad.

I'll tell you the rest of the story later in the new story....