꒰ 🛹 ꒱ - # SEVEN ˎˊ˗

"Damn you look rough, want some coke?" Suna mimicked the way [Y/n] had greeted him the first time they saw each other outside of school

"I hope it's not the soda" [Y/n] replies sarcastically, opening a can of beer to down it in one go. Although her back was facing Suna, sitting on her skateboard, he could clearly tell that there's a scowl on her face from the sound of her voice.

"How's your life been" she simply asked, trying her best to sound enthusiastic. "Hell" Suna sits beside her. "Relatable"

They indulged in comforting silence after that. Both just staring at the stars, and allowing the cold breeze to kiss their skin. Suna sighed softly as he felt [Y/n] lean her head on his shoulder, silently enjoying the warmth of her body.

It's what he needed; warmth, comfort, her presence. Finally, after five days, he gets to have her all to himself again.

"Not gonna lie, I missed you" [Y/n] slurred, taking another sip of beer. "Getting bold now are we?" the brunette male watches the girl scoff from the corner of his eyes. "Why? Did that make you horny or something"

After receiving no response, [Y/n] raised her head to look Suna dead in the eyes "I'm just trying to cheer you up, sorry"

"You're fucking weird" after seeing the amused grin playing on Suna's lips, [Y/n] sighed in relief. "Thank you" she smiles, laying her head on his shoulder yet again.

"That wasn't a compliment"

"I know"

After another minute of comfortable silence, [Y/n] fishes another cold can of beer from her messenger bag and offered it to Suna. "Whatever trouble you're experiencing right now, this'll cure it"

Suna's finger softly grazed against [Y/n]'s when he took the can, sending a wave of innocent spark all through out their bodies. "You're a bad influence y'know" he says, but still took a small sip anyways. "Yet you still hang out with me"

"Touché"

There are many things they want to say to each other; however they both have no idea where to start. Should Suna say that all he could think of during practice is [Y/n]? Should [Y/n] say that she might have been catching feelings for Suna? Gosh, it's really so hard to think properly when you're in the presence of the person you like. Added the fact that these two only ever interacts during the night, so they don't know just how to act around each other; afraid of being judged or crossing the line.

After another sip of beer, Suna spoke "the tournament's in two days" to which [Y/n] replies with "I know". Suna's slim fingers traced around the rim of the can in hand "will you be watching?" he whispered, a bit anxious about hearing her answer.

[Y/n] hummed in thought "not really sure" she flatly explains. But after feeling Suna's posture slightly falter as if showing disappointment, she felt a sense of guilt. She hated it — she hated knowing or seeing Suna sad, whatever the reason might be. So to atleast lift his spirits, she's willing to have a change of plans.

She lifted her head to make eye contact, then cupped both of Suna's cheeks delicately; her cold fingers contrasting the boy's warm skin. "but I'll try"

Suna's heart skipped a beat from the gesture. observative eyes wandering from [Y/n]'s irises, down to her mouth; he wanted nothing more than to kiss her at the moment.

And kiss her he did, without a second thought.

Perhaps it's the alcohol in his system, he might be a light weight, but one thing's for sure; all he craves for is to have [Y/n]'s body pressed against his — sober or not. [Y/n]'s fingers came in contact with Suna's soft brown hair, tugging ever so slightly which made the male grin into the kiss.

The smell of weed reached his nose, while the taste of beer invaded his tongue — normally he'd scoff, saying that it's disgusting; at the moment however, he did not care. For anything [Y/n] does is attractive to him.

"Thanks babe" he whispers against her lips, in return the girl chuckles.

Suna unnoticeably chased after [Y/n]'s lips when she pulled away. What didn't go unnoticed though, is the way she's still eyeing his lips as if wanting more. "Anything for you, pretty boy" she says breathlessly, her evidently puffy red eyes finally meeting Suna's pale yellow ones.

This caused a weird feeling to bubble in Suna's stomach — he wanted to scream, to jump in joy, to pin her against the ground and— butterflies. He's experiencing butterflies.

She's going to watch their game.

She called him pretty boy yet again.

They kissed.

They may not be sober, but their feelings are sure as hell genuine — no matter how hard they try to deny it. Although it would be pretty awkward once the high washes off, it's still worth the risk.

Anything is worth the risk as long as they're taking it together.