CH-26: Contradicting

3rd Person's POV:

Minho entered his father's office with a final sigh. Mr. Lee looked at him and gave him a smile. "Welcome, son. How is the new semester going?" He asked him with a smile and hugged him. "It's good. But dad, I want to talk to you about something." Mr. Lee noted the seriousness in Minho's voice, so he nodded. "Is this about Iseul?" He asked and Minho nodded back.

~~~~~~~~

Iseul was getting ready for the dinner night out with her family. She checked herself for the last time in the mirror and nodded after being satisfied with her look. She went down the stairs and found Felix already sitting there. He wore a white shirt tucked in his black pants. He looked at her, when he heard someone coming down. "You ready?" He asked and she nodded. "You're looking good." He complimented her and she smiled at him.

She heard her mother coming down and looked at her. Mrs. Lee smiled at both Felix and Iseul, making them nod at her. "Where are Minho and your father?" She asked them and they shrugged. Since Iseul has joined Seoul's National University along with her brothers, her parents have become less strict toward her. They are giving her proper attention and also would talk to her. Iseul always wanted this, but now is not liking this change. Although it had helped her to become more at ease as well, but she is still wary of both of them.

Soon Minho and Mr. Lee came down as well. The look of distress was completely visible on Minho's face, and he was continuously looking at Iseul from time to time. They soon arrived at the restaurant and went inside one of the fancy and private cabins and sat down. Iseul was sitting beside her mother and Mr. Lee, along with Minho and Felix were sitting in front of them.

"Iseul?" Mr. Lee called, and Iseul looked up at him with a very small smile. "I wanted to talk to you about something." She nodded and looked at Minho, who was looking away with a look of irritation on his face. "You wanted to study Human rights and law, right?" He asked, making Iseul gulp. "Yes, f-father." She stuttered. She got a bad feeling for whichever direction this conversation was heading.

"You brother talked to me and tried to convince me about your changing of course. And guess what? I'm thinking of allowing you to study for that." Iseul's eyes widened and she looked at Minho. But her expression fell into a state of confusion after seeing Minho looking annoyed instead of happy. "You know, Mr. Lim?" She nodded. "He was the professor from whom I wanted to study. He is a well know professor in this field and is very well respected." She told him and he nodded. "He is coming back to Korea." Iseul's eyes lit up.

"If you want, I can make you change your course to Human rights. It's not that long since the semester has started and you know your potential and you can cover three months easily, right?" She nodded at his words. "Thank you, father." She thanked him. "Not so early." The smile from her face faltered, but she composed herself. "I have a condition for you." Iseul gulped. "And what is that?" She asked cautiously."

"You have to agree to marry one of my business partner's sons." He dropped the bomb and Minho gritted his teeth. Felix's eyes widened and her mother sighed. Iseul looked at him with disbelief. "W-what? H-how?" She was at a loss of words. She didn't know what to do. She was desperate to do the course but marrying someone. "Before you protest, they are going to join us soon for the dinner. I didn't tell you earlier as I knew that you would protest and try to waddle away." He smiled and leaned back in his chair.

"I know that you are dating that Jeon." He again dropped the bomb, making her eyes go wide. "I was. We broke up last week." She told him with a sour mood. "Good then." He replied back. Iseul looked at both the brothers. Felix was frowning and Minho was looking at her with a very sorry expression. She heaved a breath. 'If I chose the courses then I have to agree to the engagement. But there will be five years till the marriage, and I can try to, maybe- break it? Uhh, I don't know what to do. I wonder how Hyunjin will be handling-'