𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 , 001

— 사랑 —

— 사랑 —

𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 . 001
❝ how could she sit there and laugh
and look so beautiful

—MY ALARM WENT OFF, blaring that horrible noise around my whole room. Groaning, I move my hand to hit the snooze button on my phone for the 14th time this morning before rolling back over and pulling my blankets up to my chin. It's way too early to have that stupid thing going off. I don't even know why I have it set up to go off on the weekend-

"Aurora, either wake up or get your stupid alarm to shut up," my brother Jackson, barges into my room like a lunatic (rude bitch) yapping about how my alarm is waking up everyone in the house except me.

"You know, the house was much more quiet without you living here," I mumble, grabbing a random pillow from beside me. I hold it to my ear well using the pillow under me to block the other ear. Closing my eyes to try and go back to sleep again, but suddenly the warmth of my blanket was ripped off me.

"What the hell?! You jerk," I yell, getting up quickly as he runs out and down the stairs. I chase after him, jumping down the last 4 stairs. I follow him as he goes into the kitchen, running to the over side of the aisle, the two of us standing on either side glaring at each other.

"What are you two arguing about now?" Dad questions, sitting at the dining table well scrolling on his phone and sipping his coffee.

"This thing decided to rip the blanket off me as I was trying to sleep!"

"Your alarm literally went off like 20 times, you should listen to it for once!"

The two of us continued to stare at each other, I could hear Dad sighing in the background. I could imagine him shaking his head.

"You better sleep with one eye open"

"It's too early for you two to be fighting," Mom walks into the kitchen, sending a sharp look at Jackson and I.

"MUMamaaaaaaaaa he started it,"

"Nuh uh"

"Yuh uh"

"OW" I watched as my brother got lightly slapped upside the head, I snicker well giving him a cocky grin before feeling the same feeling on my head.

"Don't do whatever you did to your sister, and you, don't be rude to your brother," I sulk as I drag my feet towards the dining table. Pulling out a chair beside Dad, I take a seat and put my head in my folded arms.