XC- Mad Scientist

Start from the beginning

Luffy barely dodged the club as he rolled on the ground away from Smoker.

Luffy: Huh?! That weapon!

(Y/N): Yeah, see? Smoker's in her body. He even has the cigar.

Smoker (T): So you're back, Straw Hat. Back on the sea! Well, you ain't gonna be free much longer, if I have anything to say about it!!

He stabbed at Luffy repeatedly with the club and ended up hitting him in the chest. Luffy slumped onto his knees, weakened.

Luffy: That's Seastone! When did you get so strong, Glasses Lady?! What was your name again?

(Y/N): Did you not hear what I just said?! 💢

Smoker (T): I'm Smoker!!!

He swung at Luffy again, who avoided it.

Robin: <breaking someone's back> It must be Law's work, Luffy!

Luffy: Huh?! Oh, the switcheroo thing?!

(Y/N): Why do you listen to her, but not me?!

Franky, meanwhile, blasted a hole in the entrance to Caesar's lab.

Franky: <laughing> That's better! Guys, the door's open! Let's go!

Luffy: All right! Quick work, Franky!

Marines: Hey, Smokey! Look at the ship! Something's wrong with it!!

A slime-like substance had appeared on the sails of a ship that Marines had gotten ahold of.

Smoker (T): What the hell is that?!

(Y/N), Franky, and Luffy were running to the lab, when Robin yelled.

Robin: (Y/N), Luffy, Franky, wait!!

Some of the slime was falling onto the deck of the ship and releasing poisonous gas.

Luffy: Huh?! What is that stuff?!

Franky: Is it alive?

Robin: I have no idea. What could it be?

(Y/N): It looks like it fell from the sky somehow.

The slime collected on the ship deck, and grew larger. One of the Marines on the ship took out a flamethrower and spewed the slime with fire.

Unfortunately, that was a stupid move as that caused the slime and the ship to explode, shocking everyone on the ground.

Smoker (T): My men!!!

More blobs of slime began to fall out of the sky, freaking Caesar's soldiers out, as even they didn't know what the slime was.

(Y/N) pushed Robin out of the way as a glob of slime landed right where she was standing.

(Y/N): It's raining down on us now!

???: Shurororo... Very good boy. Sorry for keeping you locked up for three whole years!

On top of a lopsided ship, Caesar Clown was laughing. The soldiers looked up at him.

Soldiers: Ah! Master!! Why are you outside?! It's dangerous here!

Smoker (T): I knew it!! You're Caesar Clown, aren't you?!

Luffy: So it's you!! You're the Master!!

Caesar: Shuroro! Indeed I am! And you are the Straw Hat Pirates and Naval G-5! Just give him a little longer! He doesn't like water, you see. So in order to get around the lake, he's launching pieces of himself, one after the other!