VI- Clones

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

About a day later, the Going Merry continued on its journey to Alabasta.

Vivi stood next to Nami as she looked at a map while holding the Log Pose.

Nami: There's no mistake. Our ship is heading to Alabasta.

They then heard Sanji yelling at Luffy.

Sanji: Luffy! Don't lie! Tell me what you know.

Luffy was on the ground, sweating, while Sanji knelt in front of him. Zoro was on the ground, asleep.

(Y/N) was leaning against the side of the boat next to Chopper, Usopp, and Karoo who were fishing.

Sanji: <grabbing Luffy's face> Hey, why are you looking away? Look me in the eyes!

Luffy: Well... um, really... I don't know anything.

Sanji: Then answer me this. For this trip to Alabasta, I carefully procured and divided enough food for nine people, so how did it disappear during the night? It's pointless to try and fool me! You've got the worst poker face.

Sanji stood up.

Sanji: Hey, you have something around your mouth.

Luffy: <scared> Ah! Shoot! Crumbs?!

A tick mark formed on Sanji's head.

Sanji: <furious> It was you! 💢

He angrily kicked Luffy head-first into a wall.

Sanji: C'mon... <looks at Nami> Ah, Nami-san... You saw, right? The large rat trap just won't do anymore. <blushing> Please buy a fridge with a lock.

Nami: Well... I'll think about it... since our lives may depend on it.

Sanji then noticed that Usopp, Chopper, and Karoo were chewing on food and sweating.

Usopp: <swallowing> Well then! We'd better catch something for Sanji-kun.

Sanji: <walking over to them> Hey, any luck fishing?

All three culprits shivered.

Usopp: <scared> W-Well...

Sanji smiled and smashed all three of their heads together, causing them to fall onto the ship floor.

Sanji: I seriously can't turn my back for a second!

(Y/N): <thinking> What a lively bunch.

Timeskip

The crew all gathered around on the steps of the ship.

(Y/N): So, a man named Crocodile is trying to take over Alabasta, which is ruled over by Vivi's father?

Vivi: Yes.

(Y/N): Isn't Crocodile one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea?

Chopper: <confused> Seven Warlords of the Sea?

Vivi: A group of Pirates sanctioned by the World Government.

Chopper: Pirates sanctioned by the government?

Usopp: Yeah. They're overwhelmingly strong. And, they crush other pirates one by one. So the government authorized them to crush pirates.

Luffy: Crocodile, huh? I can't wait to meet him.