Into a new world

Start bij het begin

"I see, well anyway the two of us don't really get to talk much do we whenever I would try to talk to you, you would always be too busy."

She said while pouting her cheeks cutely.

"Hahaha... well I've been really busy you know."

I could only give a strained smile at the awkward mood; I spend most of my time alone because of that I hardly ever have any social interaction with anyone besides my parents.

Even at school I don't interact with anyone unless I have to. about that time my bus finally came I then heaved a sigh of relief now that i have a way to escape the current atmosphere.

"Haruto, I'll see you tomorrow let's have lunch together okay."

She said as she gave a bashful smile her cheeks were slightly red.

"Y-yeah sounds good to me."

I said as I smiled nervously, I pretended not to notice her red cheeks.
***
The bus has been moving for about ten minutes since I said my goodbye to Mona, I was now leaning against the bus window while silently staring at the scenery.

As the wind gently brushes against my face, I could hear the voices of many people along with various vehicles and birds there were small numbers of people inside the bus, of course there was also school student two girl who were wearing school uniform were currently talking with each other in the back seat they were both really loud so I could hear them both perfectly.

"I can't believe you broke up with your friend, I thought you look great together."

She said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Y-yeah... but that's the past I'm into someone else now."

She said with a slight conflicted expression.

"Really tell me everything?"

The girl said with as her face lit up her eyes sparkled with interest.

"Come on what we should be talking about is the school trip that's coming up in a few weeks."

The girl a little exasperated trying to change the topic of the conversation.

"About that.... I'm not sure I'm going to go on that trip to be honest camping isn't really my thing."

She said with an awkward smile on her face.

"I would much rather talk about your new crush".

She said with a bit of curiosity in her voice.
They both continued their conversation without minding their surroundings, I really didn't care about stuff like that at all I do wonder if that's weird for my age, I'm not good at anything that requires a lot of energy, before long I completely ignore the two girls while keeping my gaze at the window.

Soon after i finally reach my stop, when I finally got off the bus, I realize that it was now night fall, I then turn my gaze to the vast starry sky then breathe in a little fresh air.

I wanted to come home much sooner, but the amount of traffic surpasses my expectation and because of that I got home extremely late.

I sighed once before started walking for about seven minutes around a block close to my neighbourhood, I could hear the sound of barking as I pass through the neighbouring houses.

When suddenly I felt the sensation of moving it felt like space itself was changing. my surrounding was getting blurry as the area started to become white. everything then became a blur, as I started to hear many different voices of many people. I slowly began to wipe my eyes to steady my blurry vision.
****
When I open my eyes, I realized that I wasn't in my original area, but in the middle of a big city when I slowly observe my surrounding, I could see that there was a lot of people some people had animal ears and tail.