✡ Penthouse Party ✡

Começar do início

"Y'know, you got a point

"Y'know, you got a point... I don't know. This is like a one year thing that all the overlords meet up and important demons and they get all elegant dressing. It's funny because they all hate eachother but they act formal just to talk about money and territory." He laughed, swirling in the little chair, then stopping in front of the mirror and fixing his hair.

"Huh, so is Alastor gonna be there?"  You smiled coming out from behind the folding screen.

"Why? You tryna make him fall for you again?" Angel smirked.

You rolled your eyes, "Maybe... I mean, I know for sure I have chance again to get him back. Last night when we were really drunk, he carried me to bed and told me, 'Goodnight Mon Amour'." You smiled, looking away as you added a fur/feathery boa that matched the dress.

"Uh, translate?" He glanced over at you in the mirror, then spun around.

"Oh, he said, 'Goodnight My Love.'" you smiled at him.

He smiled and stood up, fixing your boa slightly.

"Well you look stunning tonight, so I'm sure if he does end up going, you'll have no problem winning his heart back." He gave you a warm and reassuring look, speaking in a comforting parent tone. Which was new for him but maybe he was taking your advice and really trying to redeem himself for Charlie and himself.

And hopefully he didn't need to see Val anymore after this night.

You nodded at him, "Yeah, I hope he goes." You smiled and slipped some heels on.

"Well, it's my turn now, so I'm gonna go get changed quick, and then we can leave!" He stretched his arms up and left the room.

You sighed, not really feeling up for a party still since your head was still slightly banging but you were curious to see Alastor there and didn't want to leave Angel by himself there.

You stepped outside of the room and walked down the hallway of the hotel. The red carpet softening slightly under every step you took with your heels.

Maybe the boa was a bit too extra, but your dead already so what's the point in not going all out?

You walked down the stairs, careful not to trip and observed the lobby. Charlie and Maggie talking by the couches and the rest no where to be seen.

It seemed quite quiet tonight.

"Good evening Maggie and Charlie." You smiled as you approached the two demons.

They both smiled at you, Vaggie putting a hand on her hip, "Where are you going all dressed up like that?" The white haired moth demon said.

"Some overlord and important demons event or whatever with Angel. Said that Val wanted him to go to promote him maybe and the other V's are gonna be there. He doesn't feel comfortable so he convinced Valentino to let me go." You smiled, a bit relieved yourself that you were gonna be there with Angel too.