1 - The World We Live In

Beginne am Anfang

"Who are you?! Never seen you around here... A newcomer?" The jackass mocked, using his height to try to threaten Crimea. "My name is Jackson! And you should remember it, softie!" Then, him and his comrades started laughing loudly.

Crimea just sighs, and ignores him, turning around and climbing onto his motorcycle. But then, even to his surprise, Jackson approaches him, not sastified with his response. Crimea was ready to kick his ass, but then another voice reached his ears.

"Oi, Jackson!" Another teenager approached, smirking.

Jackson turned to the other dude and his eyes widened immediately. "This isn't your business, Kim!"

'Kim? Seems like Korean to me' Crimea thought, still with the same expression.

"Oh? Well... Sorry, princess... But now it is" Kim whispers with a hint of threat, removing one of his hand from the pocket and grabbing one of his backpack straps.

Then in a swift motion, he lunged towards Jackson and hit his face with the heavy backpack. "Unlucky~ my bag is filled today" He mocks, smiling at the now kneeled man.

"Crim!" Maki called out, rushing to the scene. "you okay?" She asks, already examining her brother's face.

"Of course i am" Crimea responded, pulling away. "Besides the spit... Gross"

Maki smiled and turned to Kim. "Thanks for putting Jackson on his place" She bowed respectfully, Kim looked at her and smiled back.

"Always, princess! I loved protecting your puppy of a brother." He mocked, causing Crimea's eyes to dart to him. Kim responded by winking and walking away. "Till later!"

As the rest of the students walk away, Crimea and Maki just watch. "This place sucks" Crimea speaks, climbing onto his motorcycle. Maki laughed and nodded, "It isn't that bad... Once you know the right people."

"Is that guy your definition of right people? Thankfully you're into girls" Crimea said, making sure there wasn't any more spit on his clothes.

"Hey!" Maki protested, approaching him. "You're such a dork... Anyways, Kim rules over this place... Well, almost i guess. Nobody knows why, but he has this authority in him" she concluded.

As much as Crimea didn't agree, he felt that indeed there was something different about that guy, but unlike his sister said... He was the one that felt powerful during their short interaction.

...

As Kim walked back inside, he couldn't stop thinking about his previous interaction with Maki's older brother. He felt somewhat different, a knot in the throat hit him and the next thing he saw when opening his eyes, was him biting onto his own hand.

...

Korean Hunters Association

Sung Jin-Woo entered the tall building, searching for any guild looking for help, a few steps deeper and he overheard something about a Rank C Dungeon, that needed some more hunters.

"Yeah, amazing idea! Except for the fact that we don't have any extra weapons to distribute" One of the Guild members said, throwing a pile of documents on the round table between them.

Before any other reply, Jin-Woo approached. "I can lend a hand, and i have my own weapon" He said, looking at the tallest man of the group, probably the leader.

"Oh really?" The man whispered darkly, standing up right and approach Sung Jin-Woo to greet him, lifting his hand for a handshake. "Name's Hwang Dongsuk, and we're the Lizards Guild"

"I'm Sung Jin-Woo" Jin-Woo replied, maintaining a nonchalant expression on his face.

"Oh we know! You're been quite famous around here! Survivor of the Double Dungeon right?" He asked, laughing out loudly. "Actually we're done, right? The other guy is still around, isn't he?"