WHY GOODBYE?

The ominous moment came. The team was ready. They have everything they need in the main ship. The crew, as intended brought along their personal homo. Al-rah brought his homo named Noah. A male homo which like Alrah is a capable builder. Lochi the yellowish Uhmran, has brought along his homo named Fusu. Budah has his homo Dala. While Ezrah has Puah. And Esthe her homo Cureh.

Jeyuvah for his part brought his homo Ahda. But Ruthe insisted that he also bring along her homo Ehve. Jeyuvah was permitted to bring two homos as the leader of the mission.

"If I bring your homo, who will take care of you?" Jeyuvah asked Ruthie.

"We are allowed to have another homo for our baby," She said.

Unknown to Jeyuvah, she gave Ehve a dream song that that the homo knew from her mind. And this triggers a frequency in the homo's brain that Ruthe can communicate with through her dreams.

"The black hole is set to appear any moment from now" The voice of the Supreme being reverberated in the hearing frequencies of the entire team. Only the Uhmrans heard the Supreme being. The homos cannot hear the Supreme being unless their respective master Uhmrans switch on their hearing frequency to receive the command of their master Uhmrans.

"Have your ship ready and all the crews be seated." The advisory was continued by the command center. As Jeyuvah prepared to go inside the ship, he saw the image of Ruthe emerged from his vision. She was frantically motioning for Jeyuvah to come over her. He looked at the launch pad. Still there was no black hole. So he ran to Ruthe. She kissed him hungrily in the lips and gave him a packet she was carrying.

"What is this?" He asked.

"This is a packet of my own cells." She explained quickly handing him the packet. "Inside is a manual on how to grow and create my likeness from these cells. I will open up my telepathic frequency to receive the memory of the homo you will create in my likeness. This way, I can be with you in your desolate journey." Jeyuvah looked at Ruthe longingly. It was a good idea to grow her creating a homo in her likeness. But it is forbidden.

"She will only live in half circle, don't worry." She said while watching his apprehension. As he reached to kissed her, the black hole appeared in the horizon. Startled, he embrace her tightly and kissed her. "Goodbye", she said as she hurriedly ran away from the launch pad. Jeyuvah heard the Command control in his hearing frequency."Team Blue Planet, the black hole is ready."

"Why goodbye?" Jeyuvah's heart was pounding the unspoken words. As he ran towards the ship, he hold on tightly to the packet Ruthe has given him.

"You can grow me with the cells in this packet. I will be there with you wherever you will be..."

"Five seconds to launch. Four seconds..." The countdown had started. And as soon as the crew heard the word zero, the launch pad heat up and the ship went through the mouth of the black hole. Ruthe felt a deep longing inside her as she watched Jeyuvah's ship being swallowed by the black hole.

Thirty seconds from the launch, Jeyuvah and his crew checked their speed. He adjusted the ship's thrusts and put the ship in auto pilot. He had the ship's communication open to receive the message of the command center. The ship's monitor displayed the profile of the Supreme being.

"Team Blue Planet you are on your way. The black hole is clear and the ship is navigating prettily. Have a perfect voyage. The Vesuvu Uhmranus depends on you."

Jeyuvah flicked a switch from the ship's control board. The ship send an automatic read outs at the command center about the ship's exact location speed and thrusts, and other pertinent data suggesting the progress of their travel. All the homos inside the ship were already asleep in their cabins. As the ship is in auto-pilot mode. Alrah and the other crews went down to their own cabins to sleep.