✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 members of the northern tribe, beside of his grand-uncle as chief arnook address his people.

"the day we have feared has come, the fire nation is at our doorsteps," the chief informed.

"it is with great sadness, that i called my family here before me knowing well some of these faces are about to banish from our tribe but they will never banish from our hearts" chief arnook noted sadly.

"now, has we approached the battle for our existence i call upon the great spirits, spirit of the ocean. spirit of the moon. be with us"

"i'm going to need volunteers for an dangerous mission—"

"count me in" sokka said standing up from his friends and sister.

"be warned many of you will not return, come forward to revive my mark if you accept the task"

ayden watched many people stepped up to volunteer, it was known that ayden was the third most powerful water bender belonging to the northern tribe.

when it was all finished, ayden went to pakku to ask permission to fight alongside him but pakku refused.

"don't, your place is not here with me but to protect your grandmother, my sister and yours as well. don't worry about me, i'll hold up form here" pakku spoke with a warm smile gracing his features.

silence filled the air, ayden averted his gaze and pulled his fan out turning his back to pakku "just don't die out there, okay"

•✵✩.  ❄︎ .✩✵•

ayden stood along with katara and sokka, standing  at the edge of the entrance, facing the sea, which was accommodated—as ayden could see one ships or more from the fire nation.

a sphere of fire shot towards the northern tribe, it's blazing red color radiating with heat came in contact with the ice gate. sending them backwards.

ayden summoning an ice wall, evading the attack, more and more sphere came crashing down on the tribe.

while aang had destroyed the first ship along with help of the volunteers, it was proven fatal as twenty—or more ships came into view.

ayden raised both of his hands, treadmills of water shot up form the ocean. wrapped themselves around the ships. pulling down his hands the treadmills pulled the ships underneath the water.

as soon as it rises the sun begins to set once again. ayden exhaled as the seas clam down, from the once ragging there were in the morning.

aang flew back to them after a few minutes. "i can't do it, i can't do it" aang bemoaned, dispirited. katara tried to encourage him but aang was drained.

a few minutes later, yue, ayden, katara and aang stood on the balcony watching the full moon. "the legend say the moon wa s the first water bender our ancestors say how it pushed and pulled the tides and learn how to do it themselves"