Alastor x Human Babysitter

You got a job for five and a half hours for babysitting two kids. You love them to death and the job is pretty easy. The older one goes off on their own and the younger one is the one you watch over. They can summon things. You swear they can. Well after meeting Alastor. Here's how that went. Or the short story at least.

You were walking in the woods. Your house's backyard leads out to them. You decided to go for a calming walk. No danger ever has happened, and your parents track you. With this, you took a nice afternoon walk. It was the first of February. The day just after a pleasant snowfall.

As you walked through the snowy forest, you felt as though you were in a dream. The perfectly covered trees, the ice on the ponds, it seemed like a fairytale. You continued to walk through the woods when you spotted a deer. It saw you and ran away. You giggled but stopped when you heard static behind you. You slowly turn around to find a red male with antlers and deer ears. "Why hello there! You scared away my lunch!" You were speechless. You simply stared. "Is there something wrong my dear?"

"Y-you have- y-you're a-"

"A demon." He finished as he looked at his fingertips or claws. Your eyes would have widened more if they could. "Might I know the name of the one who scared my lunch away?"

"I didn't mean to..."

"It's quite alright, dear. You're name?"

"Yours first." You said, trying to sound confident. "Alastor. Pleasure to meet you." He said as he held out his hand. "Y/n." You said as you shook it. "Wonderful! Now, I need to figure out my lunch order!"

"I can help you look for more..." You offered. "Splendid! Let's go." He says as he started to walk. You giggled before catching up to him. From that day on the two of you got to know each other well. You started to see each other every day.

Back to the situation, so, you were watching the small child. They had a fever earlier that day and they were watching TV. The other one was playing on their computer. You glanced on your phone and saw the time was 7:00 pm. Time for the little one to sleep. You turn to them and say, "Time for bed!" You yourself was tired. You watched as they stood and started to walk up the stairs. You grabbed your phone and followed.

You walked into the room, and they handed you a book. (Any works. Let me rephrase that. Any child-ren book works lol) They climbed into bed, and you sat in the chair (or on the bed) next to them. You opened the book and began reading.

Once you were done, you put the book away and pulled the covers over them. You walked to the door and as you were about to exit, you paused. You turned back to the child and asked, "Do you want the door open or closed?"

"Open." They sleepily respond. You smile and say good night. You face forward to be met by Alastor. You gasp and push him into another room, shutting the door behind you. "What are you doing here?!" You whisper-yelled. "I came to see how you were doing." He said in the same tone. "Well, I still have another kid awake. Two if they're not asleep. Which I highly doubt they are." You say as you point to the room with the kid through the wall/door. "They'll never know I was here!" He said as he walked out. You followed him down the stairs, and to the couch. You sat and sighed. Even though it was mainly just watching TV, you were tired out. "Did you eat, darling?" He asked as he walked towards you. You shook your head. "Come." He said as he held out his hand. You took it and walked into the kitchen. He got a bowl out of the cupboard and walked to the stove, filling it with pasta. He then walked over to you and placed it on the table. He pulled out a chair and sat down. He sat next to you and you and watched as you ate. "You're not going to eat?" You asked. He shook his head. "Okay..." You said as you finished the pasta. He then took your bowl and placed it in the sink and rinsed it.

You walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. You sat on your phone and yawned. "Tired?" Alastor asked. You looked up to see he had his coat off, his sleeves were rolled up, and he was leaning on the doorway, his arms crossed. You shrugged. You then shook heavily for two seconds. You looked back up at Alastor who had a raised brow. "Cold." You explained. He nodded and walked over to you. He picked up the (f/c) blanket next to you and nodded his head to the left/right, signaling you to lie down. You obeyed and laid on the couch as he covered you. He grabbed a pillow and used his finger to signal to lift your head. As you placed your head on the pillow he crouched down. "Get some rest." You nodded as you closed your eyes.

You opened your eyes and you saw a small creature dash across the threshold of the living room and another room. Scared, you backed up. Alastor was sitting on the couch, a little way from you, reading a book. His head snapped up and was about to say something when you placed a finger on your lips. He had a confused look on your face. A mouse dashed across the threshold once more. You silently and harshly pointed to the place it just crossed. He nodded that he saw it. He moved closer to you as you shook a little. You saw one dash from where he was sitting. Your instinct kicked in and you wrapped your arms around Alastor. He froze. You looked at him and said, "Sorry, I just got scared." He smiled and nodded. "My dear it is fine." You smiled. "Lay down." He said. "The mice!"

"I'll be here. They won't hurt you."

"How can I trust you?"

"Have I ever done your wrong, darling?"

"Well no..."

"Exactly." He said as his smile grew wider. "Now, lay down and I'll wake you when the parents arrive." You nodded and laid you head on the couch. You felt the tips of claws/hands going up and down your back. It soothed you. You soon fell into the depths of sleep.

"Darling..." A voice called out. "Darling..." It called again. You felt something shaking you. "My dear, the car pulled in." You heard a voice call out. "There's a mouse by your head." You shot up and fell off the couch. "Ow." You lifted your head, placing your chin on the carpet. You saw shoes. Pants. A laughing Alastor. "Not. Funny."

"Oh, but it is!"

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Already dead."

"Then I'll kill you again." You said as you stood. "Try all you want I'll just keep coming back!"

"I hate you."

"I love you too." You were about to hit him when you heard the door open. You turned and fixed your hair. You saw the parents with a confused look. "Hi!" You chirped. "Hi..." The father said. "We thought we heard something."

"Oh, I was on an important call."

"At ten at night?"

"Project for school."

"Ah." He said as they both walked away. You exhaled as they left. The father then poked his head out and quicky stood and placed your hands behind your back, smiling and waving. "I'll take you home."

"Thank you." You said as you walked to put your shoes and coat on.

As you walked out the door, you knew that the first thing you would do once you got away from your family, was getting Alastor back for not only scaring to death, but also for making you look like a psychopath.