Chapter 1

MaKynzies POV~

So I just got done packing the last box to put in the moving van. It had the fragile things such as, pictures, picture frames, trophies, etc. I started carrying it down stairs realizing I shouldn't have put so many heavy things inside. "Here let me take that, you get the rest of the things in your room." Jordan said, it was the first week of summer vacation, hence the fact that Jordan's home. He's helping us move into the new house. I ran back into what would soon be my old room, and got my last bag. it was my carry on bag, it had all my essential needs. My makeup, phone, phone chargers, batteries, extra memory cards, and last but not least my camera.  I walked down stairs to the now empty living room. "Is everyone ready? I thought maybe we could get some Starbucks before heading to the airport!" Mom (Kim) said. Everyone agrees. With that everyone loaded into the car, and we were off to get Starbucks. There was one about a mile from our house. When we got there I ordered a medium Berry Sangria iced tea, and a blueberry muffin. We sat down and ate. While eating I got out my laptop and started editing some photos for one of the classes I take online, for photography. Im homeschooled so I take most of my classes online. When I graduate I want to go to college for acting and maybe do a little photography in between hence why I'm taking a photography class. I just finished editing when my mom decided to get back on the road. We all piled back up in the car and we were on our way to the airport. The airport was about 45-50 from Starbucks, we had plenty of time due to our flight not leaving for another 2 and a half hours.