explosive desires

As the sun dipped down below the horizon, casting an ethereal glow on the cityscape, y/n found themself nestled within the comforting embrace of the evening's Twilight. The streets were alive with the home of bustling traffic and people talking, the neon lights were painting the night in a kaleidoscope Hughes, and the intoxicating scent of delectable street food wafting through the air. Their thoughts were consumed by the events of the day, their mind replaying the events that had transpired with Kirishima and Bakugou. Remembering how they were given warning after warning to stop being a brat while they were on the first part of their date but they didn't listen. Seeing how fed up bakugou was they kept being a brat even as the three walked into the diner. They eventually sat at a table “you know I'm starting to think you might be a masochist” bakugou remarked with a smirk, his voice laced with amusement “i'm not!” Y/n exclaimed, blushing a dark red with embarrassment at this bakugou smirked, pushing y/n against Kirishima's chest pinning their hands above their head. “You just keep pushing me to do things that will get me into trouble” they retorted, their voice laced with a mix of frustration and excitement. Bakugou's eyes sparkled with mischief as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against y/n's ear. Causing kirishima to smirk as he started to slightly raise up y/n’s skirt just enough so he had full access to their thighs and slowly goes let's his hand explore higher up their thigh stopping once he reaches their pantie line and starts kissing their neck as bakugou growls in y/n’s ear “I think you like it when I get rough with you” his voice low and seductive. As the night enveloped the city in its mesmerizing glow, y/n found themselves entangled in a complex web of emotions and desires. The intense interactions with Kirishima and Bakugou were a testament to the intricate dance of passion, frustration, and temptation that had taken over their evening. Amidst the chaos, y/n struggled to maintain control over their actions and feelings, all while navigating the unpredictable dynamics of their relationship with the two men. In the midst of this passionate encounter, y/n had to decide whether to embrace the thrill of their unconventional connection or to retreat from the dangerous edge they were teetering on.
The intensity between the three continued to build, as Kirishima and Bakugou skillfully pushed y/n's boundaries, teasing and taunting them with every touch and whisper. Their hands roamed freely, exploring every inch of y/n's body, leaving a trail of goosebumps and blushing skin in their path. Kirishima's strong arms held y/n close, while Bakugou's fingers traced delicate patterns on their sensitive skin, sending shivers down their spine and around their body.

As the trio became more daring, their whispers grew louder, fueled by a mix of desire and defiance. Bakugou's voice was low and seductive, his words dripping with promises of pleasure and pain. "You want this, don't you?" he growled, his breath hot against y/n's ear. "You love feeling our control over you, the way we make you squirm and beg for more."

Y/n struggled to find their voice amidst the whirlwind of emotions, their mind hazy with lust and confusion. They knew they should resist, but the forbidden nature of their actions only served to heighten their arousal. Kirishima's soft laughter vibrated against y/n's back, his lips brushing against their neck as he whispered, "You're ours, aren't you? You can't help but crave our touch, our dominance."

Just as y/n felt they might lose themselves to the intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain, Bakugou's voice cut through the haze. "It's time to remind you who's in charge," he declared, his tone hardening. With a swift movement, he raised his hand and, using the slightest hint of his Quirk, gave y/n a stinging spank on their bottom.

The impact left a bright red handprint on y/n's ass, a stark reminder of Bakugou's dominance. As they gasped in shock and pain, Kirishima and Bakugou exchanged a triumphant look, their eyes gleaming with satisfaction, they have won this battle of y/n trying to be a brat. The chapter ended with y/n left breathless and subdued, their body still tingling from the combination of pleasure and pain, as they pondered the consequences of their actions and the power dynamics that had just shifted so dramatically in the diner.