"allison is dead and stiles is dying, what do you think?" ethan glumly asks.

"isaac?" derek looks over at the blonde.

"i would never make him leave." aurora says.

"and that's what makes you different from them, but the thing is that isaac would gladly leave anyone for you, remember him saying that he'll leave scott and everyone else for you? in return hoping you'll do the same?" derek reminds.

"I can't abandon anyone, derek, i just–––i just don't know what to do." aurora says conflicted.

"all i know is that lydia won't leave." derek looks over at aiden.

"because of stiles?" aiden asks.

"because of scott." derek states.

"you've been trying to find a way into his pack, trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him, but, you've been doing it the wrong way, you don't fight for the leader, you fight for the leader's cause." derek informs.

aiden confusingly stares at derek. "what cause?"

"his friends–––his family, all scott has ever done was fight for keeping them safe-." aurora was saying.

"and even you." derek says to her.

aurora stares at him in confusion. "me?"

"deucalion wanted you with him, but scott wanted to keep you here, because he cares about you." derek states.

"i know that..." aurora sighs out.

"and since you two want to be in his pack, want redemption? fight for what he wants!" derek urges.

                           °•✿•°

at the high school void stiles was standing in front derek hale, the onis behind void stiles.

void stiles, seeing a box in the older werewolf's hand, smirked at him. "did you bring us a present?"

"i brought you three." derek glares at the dark kitsune.

void smirks, seeing the twins standing on the left side of derek, while aurora stood on his right side.

"i've heard of an alpha pack, derek, but not a pack of former alphas, it's a little sad, isn't it?" void taunts.

"i can easily kick you ass just with much of alpha power, watch it, freak show." aurora angrily sneers.

aurora's eyes glowed a bright blue color, her fangs escaping, rage clear in her eyes.

void scoffs in amusement. "cute."

                           °•✿•°

the nogitsune and his oni disappears confusing the omegas, the omegas running through the school, looking for the pack, added more to their confusion as they saw no sight of them.

"where the hell are they? they're supposed to be here, i know it!" aurora's voice echoed through the school halls.

"the jeep's still here, they have to be somewhere." aiden seemed confused.

"school! they're somewhere in the school." derek quickly says.

the group then soon found the box, the onis all surrounding the omegas.

"someone, get on the box! get on the box!" derek shouts loudly.

aiden lowly growls, his eyes glowing an icy blue color, fangs protruding from his mouth, glaring at the onis.